Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heightism is JUST AS BAD as racism. Why don't normies understand this?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
What is racism? Let's look for a definition:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group"

"the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."

I highlighted the idea of distinct characteristics.

Now, what is heightism? Let's look for a definition:

" prejudice or discrimination against someone on the basis of their height. "

What is height? Well height is a physical characteristic or quality.

What is race? Race is simply the amalgamation of phenotypes found commonly in a group of people. Call it a social construct or whatever, the truth remains that people separate people's races based on their outward appearance, for example, white people are known for having lighter skin, black people are known for having darker skin. These are physical characteristics.

So what's the difference? Being racist is to discriminate based on a physical characteristic. Being heightist is also to discriminate based on a physical characteristic.

Say I say a racist statement, such as, "I can't take black people seriously." People take this very seriously, because it is implying that you are casting a particular negative trait onto a wide shadow of people who happen to share the phenotype of having darker skin. People find offense to this for obvious reasons.

Now, let's just change ONE word in that statement: "I can't take short people seriously." Suddenly, this is okay. How come. Like the last statement, this statement implies that you are casting a particular negative trait onto a wide shadow of people who happen to share the phenotype of being short.

the general mind set is one of bigotry. If I can go after short Caucasian and black people, all south East Asians I can claim are lesser humans in one large swoop. They ABSOLUTELY are comparable. Regardless of supposed support for one other group (impressing their supposed woke friends) while marching in the street, a height bigot will have a group they see as lesser humans.

So you aren't racist, but you are bigoted towards short people. Did you know that the average male height worldwide is 5'7"? Did you know that in most of the World, males are even shorter than that?

How about races where one of the phenotypes is being shorter? Indonesians, Malaysians, Indians, Native South American Indians, most of these populations have people who are on the shorter side. But you aren't racist. So how do you justify to yourself that you're not a bigot because you don't discriminate to them based on race, but you have no problems making fun of them because of their height?

Take a look at this photo:

This is a photo of a propaganda poster against Japan in World War 2. The American is depicted as tall, while the Japanese person is depicted as very short, because unsurprisingly, many ethnic groups in Japan happen to contain shorter humans. Is this form of bigotry suddenly okay because they are making fun of his stature and not his race?

How about this?

This is a picture a British soldier took with Pygmies, basically parading them as lesser human beings. Is this bigotry? Why? Is it because of their race or their height? What is the difference? Pygmies are a group of human people who also happen to share short height in common.

I guess my question is, how are normies able to handle the cognitive dissonance of claiming to be anti-bigotry because they don't discriminate based on race, while still discriminating based on height?

You might say that racism and heightism is different, because racism resulted in active discrimination in society for black people, but short people suffered no such thing.

So then how do you explain all the studies that show that short men are paid remarkably less, are more likely to be single, and are more likely to commit suicide?

I honestly believe that the normies who march in these BLM parades and take racism seriously are ONLY doing it because it is the trendy thing to do right now. They'll be all open and anti-discriminatory but laugh at Tweets like these:

Or they will make fun of Ben Shapiro's height even though they can easily just criticize his politics, but somehow making fun of his height is better and more justified:

20882618 334136727038032 6838735388088228435 n

They would have laughed to this if it were socially acceptable:

A11a9ce4b27e4be72e185eb373da7152

Why? Because normies are just following the status quo. The state and the media told them that being racist is bad so they don't do it. But the state didn't say anything about making fun of height, so they will make fun of short people.

Also, height is mostly a male-centric problem. Most women are not going to be shunned socially from being short.

Either way, I refuse to take anyone seriously who says that're anti-racist but are heightist. Take a hike buddy.

Attachments

• 1599408996800.png
    1599408996800.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 63
its way worse than racism

Giga IQ. Wish I had more to add. You'll make cucks and bluepillers(heightpill deniers=bluepillers) mad with these facts.

I could write much more about it, but it's un-necessary. Anyone who seriously cannot see the similarity between bigotry against race and bigotry against height clearly does not think for themselves, and it's almost pointless to convince them otherwise.

I consider heightism a bit more harder to deal with because you can escape racism by going back to your country of origin. Now it's true if you are extremly short for western standards you can leave aswell, but if you are short in your country of origin you're a bit fucked

It is indeed just as bad as racism, you're right. But normies care more about feeling woke than anything else; they don't actually have any principled moral convictions.

I consider heightism a bit more harder to deal with because you can escape racism by going back to your country of origin.
What kind of advice is this? For fuck's sake, do you really think ethnics should just "go back"? :feelstastyman:

It is indeed just as bad as racism, you're right. But normies care more about feeling woke than anything else; they don't actually have any principled moral convictions.

What kind of advice is this? For fuck's sake, do you really think ethnics should just "go back"? :feelstastyman:
I'm not saying it's easy but it's a possibility. You can't change your height no matter where in the world you are. You can change whether or not you are being abused with racism

I'm not saying it's easy but it's a possibility. You can't change your height no matter where in the world you are. You can change whether or not you are being abused with racism
:feelskek:

Sure, a bunch of people are being racist assholes so ethnics should just to "move back" to countries whose language they don't speak, whose culture they don't understand...sure, they definitely won't face any racism.

And what about mixed-race individuals?

Not much to add but this is 100% correct in every way

:feelskek:

Sure, a bunch of people are being racist assholes so ethnics should just to "move back" to countries whose language they don't speak, whose culture they don't understand...sure, they definitely won't face any racism.

And what about mixed-race individuals?
Look, I'm seeing shorter guys being completely blocked off the dating market, made fun of, forced to jestermaxx in social circumstances. Racism is not even close to as deep of a problem as heightism is. Realistically for a short ethnic guy, you should expect to get more abuse for your height rather than your race.

Look, I'm seeing shorter guys being completely blocked off the dating market, made fun of, forced to jestermaxx in social circumstances. Racism is not even close to as deep of a problem as heightism is. Realistically for a short ethnic guy, you should expect to get more abuse for your height rather than your race.

I get more abuse for my race than my height. Ethnics were born jesters.

All I'm saying is I see way more ethnics having a good time and success than shortcels

I honestly believe that there is an interplay.

Just for example? Why do people make fun of curries so often? Because Indians are associated with shortness and a lack of athleticism. So that in turn ends up implicitly affecting every other Indian, even if it's not true.

Same for Asians. Why are Asians seen as meek? well, it's because the stereotype is that they are short, and somehow being short and being meek is related (even though the Americans lost a war to Vietnamese farmers).

What if Asians were 6'3" on average and known for being tall. Would the meek stereotype even exist? I honestly doubt it tbh.

All I'm saying is I see way more ethnics having a good time and success than shortcels
It's not really a competition. Obviously, shortcels struggle compared to their tallfag counterparts.

But ceteris paribus, being mayo > being ethnic.

It's not really a competition. Obviously, shortcels struggle compared to their tallfag counterparts.

But ceteris paribus, being mayo > being ethnic.
You might have misunderstood me then because I'm not claiming whites dont have an advantage. Im just saying I would prefer to be a tall ethnic than a short white

blacks were FORCED into the US in chains slavery for hundreds of years (1607-1865).

Unlike other ethnics, our ancestors or parents/grandparents didn't "choose" to be here. We (blacks) can't just "go back".

blacks were FORCED into the US in chains slavery for hundreds of years (1607-1865).

Unlike other ethnics, our ancestors didn't "choose" to be here. We (blacks) can't just "go back".
As usual there is nuance to this, african americans is a very notable exception to what I'm saying

You might have misunderstood me then because I'm not claiming whites dont have an advantage. Im just saying I would prefer to be a tall ethnic than a short white
It depends on how much we're talking about. I'd probably be willing to give up a maximum of 3-4 inches to be white. Maybe 4-5 if I had blonde hair, light eyes, and a masculine craniofacial structure.

I honestly believe that there is an interplay.

Just for example? Why do people make fun of curries so often? Because Indians are associated with shortness and a lack of athleticism. So that in turn ends up implicitly affecting every other Indian, even if it's not true.

Same for Asians. Why are Asians seen as meek? well, it's because the stereotype is that they are short, and somehow being short and being meek is related (even though the Americans lost a war to Vietnamese farmers).

What if Asians were 6'3" on average and known for being tall. Would the meek stereotype even exist? I honestly doubt it tbh.
Oh definitely.

Normies exploit any acceptable oportunity to display power and then cry when that oportunity is being taken, this is the way always have been.
Panorama Duluth lynching postcard cropped

Honestly lookism is much worse than heigtism and racism combined because its your face, race, and height that you are being discriminated for

Honestly lookism is much worse than heigtism and racism combined because its your face, race, and height that you are being discriminated for
There's some element of intersectionality with all three.

Yeah, it is also acceptable by normies to be made fun of for your looks

Yeah, it is also acceptable by normies to be made fun of for your looks
Being ugly or ethnic are pretty much the only two areas of life where discrimination is OK as far as normies are concerned.

Being ugly or ethnic are pretty much the only two areas of life where discrimination is OK as far as normies are concerned.
Also being short.

True
Again , normies are retarded and they dont see through their own BS
Heightism and lookism are far worse
They are not even acknowledged yet by many JFL , can you imagine the consequences if someone denied the existence racism , Holocaust in this day?

Being short is a serious disability and indeed manlets are the most opressed group in the modern society

Yeah normies who cry about racism are basically meme spouting most of the time. I'm not a stormfrontcel in the slightest but it's much worse to be curry than black, but I have never in my entire life encountered a normie talking about racism against curries. It's even acceptable to basically be racist against them (bobs n vagene, openly mocking the accent, etc).

Manlets are also openly mocked, if one is ever annoyed about anything, even something legitimate someone will just dismiss it as short man syndrome and everyone will laugh (while 6'5" Chad gets "w-what's wrong dude?! sorry!!". It's discrimination which no one will ever take seriously, because they don't take short men seriously.

Racepill is most brutal tbh

Yeah normies who cry about racism are basically meme spouting most of the time. I'm not a stormfrontcel in the slightest but it's much worse to be curry than black, but I have never in my entire life encountered a normie talking about racism against curries. It's even acceptable to basically be racist against them (bobs n vagene, openly mocking the accent, etc).

Manlets are also openly mocked, if one is ever annoyed about anything, even something legitimate someone will just dismiss it as short man syndrome and everyone will laugh (while 6'5" Chad gets "w-what's wrong dude?! sorry!!". It's discrimination which no one will ever take seriously, because they don't take short men seriously.
Racism against blackcels definitely does exist, but it is definitely disingenuous how nobody addresses racism against curry and rice