Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height vs looks my take

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
For sub 5's and normie tier men height is the most important feature by far.

For above average looking men like 6/10 and above height is less important. Justin Bierber a few years ago proves this point. He had the jail bate foids all over him because of looks and he is only like 5'8 or something like that. Now when he is losing his hair, he is considered low tier.

This proves height is life for average to below average men. For average to above looking men it is face.

DISCLAIMER: obviously below a certain height it is over no matter how good looking. What that height is I dont know. Perhaps let me know in the comments and we continue from there.

DISCLAIMER: obviously below a certain height it is over no matter how good looking. What that height is I dont know. Perhaps let me know in the comments and we continue from there.
Below average female height.

Below average female height.
Can you clarify why exactly you say this? I have never thought about it from this angle so it is interesting to undersatnd why exactly below average female height.

Is your statement based on experience, observation or something else?

Height is life.

Height is life.
Most definately 100% for 5/10 and below it is the only way.
Gymmaxxing when above 5'10"" can raise smv plus short foids will automatically view taller men as way more masculine than they really are.

Can you clarify why exactly you say this? I have never thought about it from this angle so it is interesting to undersatnd why exactly below average female height.
If you're between 165cm and 173cm, you're short, but you're still taller than most women, so your height won't matter much if you have a good face.
Is your statement based on experience, observation or something else?
Now, if you're shorter than the average female height, even if you have a good face, you will have to make a lot of concessions in regards to finding a gf. I've personally seen a few men who were turbomanlets but had legit chad faces who were either alone, or they had to dumpsterdive alot when it comes to their gfs's looks.

For above average looking men like 6/10 and above height is less important. Justin Bierber a few years ago proves this point. He had the jail bate foids all over him because of looks and he is only like 5'8 or something like that. Now when he is losing his hair, he is considered low tier.

This proves height is life for average to below average men. For average to above looking men it is face.

Height is always most important, bieber was a statusmaxxed manlet, he would be posting here if he never got famous

Height is always most important, bieber was a statusmaxxed manlet, he would be posting here if he never got famous
Hmm there were other celebraties around not just Biever for the foids to choose but they chose him. Why?

But yeah status maxxed he was so I cant refute the merit of this fact.

Hmm there were other celebraties around not just Biever for the foids to choose but they chose him. Why?
Because he is actually looksmaxxed despite being a manlet. Also, 5 ft 8 isn't it's over territory. He wouldn't be posting here even if he wasn't famous. Depending on his personality he'd be a normie or maybe a low-tier normie if he's not charismamaxxed. He is neither ugly nor excessively short. Probably a 6/10 that would have been a chad if he was tall.

I contend that it's 5 foot 4. This is where it's OVER. You need to be GIGA moneymaxxed (upper ranges of six figures minimum salary) or statusmaxxed (good luck doing that as a turbo manlet), and even then you'll have to accept that you'll always be a beta provider and no woman will ever view you as a real man and you'll almost certainly get cheated on because NO woman is actually attracted to manlets that short. I'm 5 foot 1. It never began.

Because he is actually looksmaxxed despite being a manlet. Also, 5 ft 8 isn't it's over territory. He wouldn't be posting here even if he wasn't famous. Depending on his personality he'd be a normie or maybe a low-tier normie if he's not charismamaxxed. He is neither ugly nor excessively short. Probably a 6/10 that would have been a chad if he was tall.

I contend that it's 5 foot 4. This is where it's OVER. You need to be GIGA moneymaxxed (upper ranges of six figures minimum salary) or statusmaxxed (good luck doing that as a turbo manlet), and even then you'll have to accept that you'll always be a beta provider and no woman will ever view you as a real man and you'll almost certainly get cheated on because NO woman is actually attracted to manlets that short. I'm 5 foot 1. It never began.

5'4 sounds correct also from what i see in Europe it is correct. At that height the men have to dumpster dive . The foids are not excessivly ugly, they could even have cute faces but they have funny body shapes always like pear or apple shaped instead of coca cola bottle shaped or slim shaped for example

Last edited:
5'4 is honestly over. I cant even begin To imagine how someone would cope at 5'4 that its not over. LLmaxx or ldar

5'4 is honestly over. I cant even begin To imagine how someone would cope at 5'4 that its not over. LLmaxx or ldar
so what is your opinion sasto hen it is "truely" over?

I'm above average height but I'm also an ugly retard. The only foid attention I've ever received is if I could reach something higher up for them.

I don't think height is gonna save you if you have other undesirable conditions.

I'm above average height but I'm also an ugly retard. The only foid attention I've ever received is if I could reach something higher up for them.

I don't think height is gonna save you if you have other undesirable conditions.
I'm average height and still rotting here because there are so many good looking guys who are tall manlets just extra unlucky

Give thanks you not a manlet and ugly.

5'2 isnt fixable even with LL
5'2 yeah thats totaly over but 5'4 is still the ultimate borderline limit. At 5'4 you can still wear shoes with lifts, have a hairstyle that makes you look a bit taller. All in all that should make you reach 5'6

Last edited:
I think it depends on the foid.
Some would consider height > face, some would consider face > height

I'd say that the general rule is:
- Height > Face for dating apps
- Face > Height for, let's say, "real life encounters"

5'2 yeah thats totaly over but 5'4 is still the ultimate borderline limit. At 5'4 you can still wear shoes with lifts, have a hairstyle that makes you look a bit taller. All in all that should make you reach 5'6
Hairstyle doesnt change your eye level. You gotta LL at 5'4 unless your parents are millionaires

Height is by far the most important feature in adult life 20+, for shorter countries minimum is 5'7 170cm, for medium countries 5'9 175cm, for tallest 5'11 180cm.

For me this is how I see it, your height will be your biggest set back if you are below 173cm (5'8). After you surpass 173cm (5'8) your face will start to matter a lot more, of course it is difficult to pin point a certain height in which is deemed "impossible to ascend" because we have seen 160cm (5'3) men ascend if they are statusmaxxed or have maxxed out in a very specific thing such as IQ, money or status. Keep in mind this is just ascension so obtaining sex without directly paying for it, whether they can have proper genuine long term loving relationships is an entire topic all together even for men of tall heights.

I'd say your chances are significantly out of the park once you are below 165cm (5'5) because that would be below the average female height and also 2 standard deviations below the male average. Even at 165cm you must gamble on a very slim (but yet there) chance of ascension if you are willing to NTmaxx and have the willpower to max out every other thing in life such as money, your physique and getting into a niche. You have to be mentally able to accept defeat too and keep it in the back of your mind that there is a huge failure rate in your attempt of ascension.

This graph is taken from the incel wiki and is based on how many women would filter you out just on height alone, no other variable is assessed. As you can see the rate of change is the highest at around the 65'' until 70'' mark, which is why I say anything below that 65'' and your chance of ascension is extremely slim even if you max out everything else in your life.

View attachment 697472
Good graph. To bad we dont have any info about the women from which the data originates like their height, age etc

If your short, then height obviously but once you get to average height, face matters more.

Hair is vastly underrated halo. There was those bald morphs of e boys that foids drool over that proved how much thier SMV would drop if they went bald.

jb was among the most popular singers in the world at some point, and ofc 12 year old girls aren't gonna care about height in their favorite popstar as much as foids over 20.
U forgot the third point tho, being NT, someone with social anxiety,autism,adhd etc would have never attained jb's success or even the romantic success of the average normie, if ur brain is wired to not allow u to form normal relationships with people then good luck with women, unless u're part of the 1% lucky enough to have a series of event (which would mostly happen before u hit ur 20s) make u escape inceldom