Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height vs. Frame

S

Soldier

Greycel
Frame seems to be an overlooked attribute in terms of appeal and attractiveness. Shoulder width and broadness in particular. Sure, it's true that the taller man usually will have a larger frame but I'd venture to say that a tall 6'6" man with an average sized frame will have less success than a 6'2", broad shouldered man. Tallfags without any width don't command much more respect than the average sized man with average width, which contributes to their inceldom.

Shoulder width and v taper are crucial for success with foids. After a certain point (about 6'3" or 6'4") height doesn't seem to matter much.

retarded thread, bitches loves abominations who towering them. Face>>height>>race>>frame

Face is clearly the most important and the rest are debatable.

Plenty of tall incels. If you don't have width in the shoulder you are not perceived as a fully grown man.

Face is clearly the most important and the rest are debatable.

Plenty of tall incels. If you don't have width in the shoulder you are not perceived as a fully grown man.
tallfag can't be incel

Your example isn't conclusive. Instead of making a distinction between a 6'6 and a 6'2 guy, try making one between a 6'6 one and a 5'10 one, that'll be conclusive. What about then :feelshmm:

Your post is like saying "I prefer Stacy1 instead of Stacy2 (even though they're both literally stacies) because 1 has slightly bigger tits than 2", never realizing that the equation itself is wrong because you put two very attractive and similar examples from the start. To make a POINT, add more distinctive examples.

Both copes, what matters is face, voice, lean, NT and status.

Your example isn't conclusive. Instead of making a distinction between a 6'6 and a 6'2 guy, try making one between a 6'6 one and a 5'10 one, that'll be conclusive. What about then :feelshmm:

Your post is like saying "I prefer Stacy1 instead of Stacy2 (even though they're both literally stacies) because 1 has slightly bigger tits than 2", never realizing that the equation itself is wrong because you put two very attractive and similar examples from the start. To make a POINT, add more distinctive examples.

kek
height>frame
ectomorph tallfags get more pussy than mesomorph muscular manlets

I don’t have either.