Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height Surgery?

Caesar

Caesar

Greycel
Guys will foids like a ugly dude if he was 6'2??? currently i am 5'5 If i got a height surgery i can height maxx above 6'0 What y'all think

how the fuck are you going to get surgery to gain 7+ inches

Number one you won’t be able to walk and severely disabled

Second, 6’0 isn’t shit nowadays, foids won’t go for you if you’re 6 foot, only 6’5 is enough to like neutralize your bad looks, I know you’ve seen ogre 6’5s with girlfriend, so no don’t do it (also what height surgery are you getting that makes you 6 inches taller)

As an ugly 6'0 nigga all your height will do is make niggas fear you.

I'm not tryna say that my height doesn't help because it does prevent bullying (at least to my face) and I would definitely be worse off if I was shorter but it won't ascend you If you're still ugly

Guys will foids like a ugly dude if he was 6'2??? currently i am 5'5 If i got a height surgery i can height maxx above 6'0 What y'all think
Not gonna work. 150k+weird proportions+crippled for life.

As an ugly 6'0 nigga all your height will do is make niggas fear you.

I'm not tryna say that my height doesn't help because it does prevent bullying (at least to my face) and I would definitely be worse off if I was shorter but it won't ascend you If you're still ugly
I second this. I’m also 6’0” tall and all it does it make you look more scary so people won’t mess with you. It’s not the magic pussy magnet people think it is. I have a 4.5/10 face, narrow shoulders, and Asperger’s. With those flaws, my height doesn’t help me get girls. If it did I wouldn’t be here. It will get you respect from other men but that’s about it

I second this. I’m also 6’0” tall and all it does it make you look more scary so people won’t mess with you. It’s not the magic pussy magnet people think it is. I have a 4.5/10 face, narrow shoulders, and Asperger’s. With those flaws, my height doesn’t help me get girls. If it did I wouldn’t be here. It will get you respect from other men but that’s about it
True.

I'm not gonna act like it doesn't help AT ALL like I definitely have a better chance being 6'0 rather than being any shorter but my ugliness and potential autism makes those chances damn near 0

As u said if being 6 foot was the magic pussy magnet then I would not be here

True.

I'm not gonna act like it doesn't help AT ALL like I definitely have a better chance being 6'0 rather than being any shorter but my ugliness and potential autism makes those chances damn near 0

Yep. It definitely helps, but way too many people think it’s the ONLY thing you need to succeed with women. It’s not a magic trick and you need other good traits to have success as well

True.

Height is not worth anything with autism even with normie face.

Definitely even being 5'10 would assend you in some ethnic country

6'2" is not tall enough to play just be tall game. You need to be 6'5" or above

How ugly are we talking about ? For most foids a MTN is already considered ugly, while ugliness in the eyes of men would start at looking like Blackops2cel

Don't do it. You'll cripple your legs permanently and have chronic pain for the rest of your life. Even worse if you have two surgeries. If you actually manage to gain seven inches, your torso will seem freakishly short and women will still think you're disgusting.

6'2" is not tall enough to play just be tall game. You need to be 6'5" or above
This too.

Yes but also get lefort 3, OBO, eye colour change to A10, lefort 2, ccv bimax, spine lenghtening surgery, ll into arms, rhino, jaw augumentation, chin wing osteotomy, and you are good to go