Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What height would you need to be to ascend assuming everything else stays the same?

If I was atleast 6'1 I wouldn't be an incel

Fair you've clearly tried to ascend a lot. I've cold approached and warm approached but I haven't tried dating apps yet and I haven't been motivated to try them because of my face and height and because I don't wanna be recognised by foids that know me because I live in a small area.
Social networking is ultra important in the real World but all people ive ever called friends betrayed me and left me, met a buddy recently and walked a bit with him and all he wanted from me is free comedy (i am a comedian basically, Literally youve never seen a Jester like me) what i think is the worst about my Jestermaxxing days is that a few girls actually liked me for it but we never went further then frienzone, there was never a "You wanna be my boyfriend, i love you, lets go out, wanna meet at my place?"

Then at college, unfortunately stayed at home for 2 Semesters due to corona, i went the different way and played the "Quite Kid" and "Nice Guy" but we only had 2 sub5 girls in the course anyway and the both had boyfriends and in another class all girls were taken, except a really cute one, i got her snapchat but she then used me for self validation.

I honestly have no clue what to tell these women anymore. How to connect?