Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious height scientists GTFIH

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
if i sleep for 3 hours at night would i have as much height the next day than if i slept the optimal 8 hours?

Due to spinal compression/decompression you’d be slightly shorter if you slept 3 hours vs 8 hours. But nothing major, under an inch difference in height.

Do physiotherapy to make your back straighter. you can gain 1-3 inches.

Try glucosamine. I no longer lose over an inch of height during the day, and my severe back and neck arthritic-like pain is gone. I think my case was abnormal, I must have been born with a deficiency.

Try glucosamine. I no longer lose over an inch of height during the day, and my severe back and neck arthritic-like pain is gone. I think my case was abnormal, I must have been born with a deficiency.

might try that if it prevents height loss during the day

might try that if it prevents height loss during the day
I'm 100% 1-1.5cm taller at night. Definitely wont guarantee it will work for you, unless your vertebrae grinds on itself.

I'm 100% 1-1.5cm taller at night. Definitely wont guarantee it will work for you, unless your vertebrae grinds on itself.

so basically it lets you keep your morning height throughout the whole day?

so basically it lets you keep your morning height throughout the whole day?
no, I wake up 193cm, but would drop to 189cm. Now on glucosamine I'm always above 190.5cm

bruh being half an inch shorter during the day isnt going to effect the amount of pussy you get

bruh being half an inch shorter during the day isnt going to effect the amount of pussy you get

you dont know how crucial height is from 5'9-6ft. half an inch means everything at that range.

Do weighted pull ups, or just stretch with it if you are no strongcel enough