Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height poll

Are you below or above 5'9 (about 176cm)

• Total voters
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Need to look at the users.

Face > else in Sandniggistan.

5'2 or 1 meter 52cm.

I may not be a shortcel but I understand your pain, may one day my short brothers have peace in this world.

Far from normal. 13cm or around 6 inches below average height +mentalcel + subhuman face
I'm not better either. Manlet, bald, ugly and I have skin problems which enhances the difficulty.

For 28 years (my age) I have never had a girlfriend and I am a virgin, anyway it never started for me. :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::fuk:
2 more years until Grandwizard

over for 5'9"cels

Exactly 5.9. Over for cantvotercels

5'7"... Fuck, I'm getting mogged at incels.is again :feelsree:

I’m not very tall

It's kinda brootal the average height in South Africa is 5'2 :cryfeels: .
If being short is the norm then it means that foids are less likely to consider the height of a man when deciding whether or not to date them.

5'7"... Fuck, I'm getting mogged at incels.is again :feelsree:
Me too brocel. 30% of this forum is over 6 ft. I'm 5ft7 in tallfag country and when I get outside it's not very different from this forum.

5'10 but im in netherlands so i get mogged daily by 6'4 + the average teen or young adult is like 6'3 its the old people that put the average down to 6'0

It's over if your height starts with 16

Like in my case..
...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: