Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height poll

Are you below or above 5'9 (about 176cm)

• Total voters
What about those at 5'9?

If you are in this forums with being taller than 5'9, you have some mental issues, and that's probably why you are here. You are a lazy piece of shit who doesn't think what he can control and cries about his face like a retard. I wouldn't even consider you as an incel, rather than a lazy piece of shit and you should do us manlets a favor and go ER on tall people so the avarage height would fall

Struggling at 5’7. At 5’3 it’s truly nightmare
Yeah being short, ugly and having ADHD is a death sentence mang. I know 5`7 in the west is very close to manlet territory. I could be wrong but for a blackcel that is very short? Apparently black people are really tall on average

Yeah being short, ugly and having ADHD is a death sentence mang. I know 5`7 in the west is very close to manlet territory. I could be wrong but for a blackcel that is very short? Apparently black people are really tall on average
Yes average black guy where I’m at is 5’10+ so it’s frustrating. There are a good amount of black women near my height or taller. It’s hell

Obviously below

Cope, height requirement is 6'2 minimum to not be manlet. Poll should be less than 6'2, not 5'9 JFL
What kind of fucking drug are you on? Have you even read the blackpill statistics?

After the heightpill now the heightpoll

152 cm is around 4'11.84; 5'2 is around 157.48 cm. Either is brutal case, still; Sorry, man.
You say me that I measure even less than 5 feet? Oh, fuck...

Almost 2 meters (6'46) but in Holland we are taller than average.
I'm the youngest in my family but also the tallest.