Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height Poll

Height Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm 1,78m which should be 5'8" for you medieval measuring burgerland glockstrapped motherfuckers.
Due to my goblinoid posture tho, i look like 5'7" and combined with my chubby bodyshape i look another inch shorter.

I chinatownmaxxed to not feel short and it worked a bit but as soon as i go in another area of Rome i get heighmogged by 14yo zoomers
Thats 5'10

Every incel should wear shoe lifts. Foids are allowed to fraud their skin with fakeup so why can't we fraud our height?

Taller than you OP, get on my level you manlet

I'm the only 6'2 guy apparently.

179cm turbomanlet
i hate having scoliosis i would be 181cm

I'm confused, were you joking about being 5'8 or are you joking about being 6'2?
I lied about 5'8 but unfortunately height does little to save me as I'm subhuman

heightpill hurts (170cm/5'7)

i'm 1,78m which should be 5'8" for you medieval measuring burgerland glockstrapped motherfuckers.
Due to my goblinoid posture tho, i look like 5'7" and combined with my chubby bodyshape i look another inch shorter.

I chinatownmaxxed to not feel short and it worked a bit but as soon as i go in another area of Rome i get heighmogged by 14yo zoomers
Zoomers should get premature arthritis and I want their joints to get fucked for being born that height so equality can be distributed

Zoomers should get premature arthritis and I want their joints to get fucked for being born that height so equality can be distributed
amen brocel!