Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height pill from an anime series dragon ball

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
The boss of the Red Ribbon doesn't wanted the dragon balls to conquer the world no , he wanted the dragon balls to become tall!! JFL.
Akira Toriyama is blakpilled manga artist and btw in that age Leg Lengthening doesn't existed.

Dragon balls makes me uncomfortable

The boss of the Red Ribbon doesn't wanted the dragon balls to conquer the world no , he wanted the dragon balls to become tall!! JFL.
Akira Toriyama is blakpilled manga artist and btw in that age Leg Lengthening doesn't existed.

Frieza want the dragon balls to be taller also

In the newest movie Frieza wanted to be taller too.

At least Krillin and Vegeta managed to slay while Yamcha remained alone.

Nigga, everyone knows what dragon ball is
Lol you are right. It is for the young ppl maybe some of them doesn't know or old ppl from not western countries.
Vegeta as manlet only managed to ascend with used goods, yamcha true hump and dumper chad tbh
Yes at certain point of the series you can say that Yamcha is volcel or mentalcel.

Still the biggest winner in Dragon Ball is Krillin who is a turbo manlet and still managed to end up with Android 18

lol just started watching the first series for the first time I am at the 10th episode now.

From "an anime series Dragon Ball?" Who doesn't know what Dragon Ball is? This franchise is what people who've never heard of anime think of when they think of anime.

Vegeta as manlet only managed to ascend with used goods, yamcha true hump and dumper chad tbh
But she's like the richest person on Earth.

Still the biggest winner in Dragon Ball is Krillin who is a turbo manlet and still managed to end up with Android 18
Yes that's true.
lol just started watching the first series for the first time I am at the 10th episode now.
Lol what a coincidence
From "an anime series Dragon Ball?" Who doesn't know what Dragon Ball is? This franchise is what people who've never heard of anime think of when they think of anime.
:feelshaha: true bro

Yeah pretty weird and the series is pretty sexual in the older episodes where Goku is a child and is filled with lookism.
Yes I remember some of those things, I like a lot that young bulma.

Most anime during the 1990s was blackpilled in some way or another.

So being tall is better than ruling the world but being manlet, nothing new

So being tall is better than ruling the world but being manlet, nothing new
Yes it seems that akira was blackpilled or was/is a bully himself tbh.

In the newest movie Frieza wanted to be taller too.

At least Krillin and Vegeta managed to slay while Yamcha remained alone.
Yamcha is 6 feet tall

The boss of the Red Ribbon doesn't wanted the dragon balls to conquer the world no , he wanted the dragon balls to become tall!!
tbh they are interlinked so that is quite smart