Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height or Face?

Which is more important, Face or Height?

• Face > Height.

• I am gay.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
We need to settle this now.

face and height

There’s no face for my height, if girls look straight in front of them they see the top of my hair or don’t see anything at all...

It's been settled. And the ruling is: tallfags are cringe.

You need to be tall enough (5'7 minimum) to be registered as a human being by foids for face to be mattered.

If I had an 8/10 Face and 8" dick, I wouldn't be here.

Face > dick > height

I mog 5’2 dudes by one inch, lifefuel... jfl

Face > everything (and that includes height)

Can you @knajjd change the options as this looks like a bait thread?

Still over bro.

I know. I can still gymmax and try to become a light weight boxer of whatever tho, 5’3 is enough to woop all normies when it comes to fighting actually. Intimidating normies is priceless, real lifefuel tbh

Height>Face
The facts speak for themselves.
Bullshit

You would have to be a complete turbo manlet surrounded by holes who height mog you for height to matter more than face

You need to be tall enough (5'7 minimum) to be registered as a human being by foids for face to be mattered.
Turbomanlets with a true chad face are such a slim minority that they might as well be like characters from a fairytale. Almost not worth considering at all. Examples of such specimens would be like a cherrypick from the void.
Bullshit

You would have to be a complete turbo manlet surrounded by holes who height mog you for height to matter more than face
This can happen to be fair but it's almost unheard of like I just ranted about.

Last edited:
Both is important, but I tend to face.
Small cutecels could probably still slay.

Turbomanlets with a true chad face are such a slim minority that they might as well be like characters from a fairytale. Almost not worth considering at all. Examples of such specimens would be like a cherrypick from the void.

This can happen to be fair but it's almost unheard of like I just ranted about.

You can’t have Chad face is you’re subhuman enough to be under 5’7

You can’t have Chad face is you’re subhuman enough to be under 5’7
No doubt it's very very rare. God is a troll but not that much of a troll.

No doubt it's very very rare. God is a troll but not that much of a troll.

I mean if I was 5’8 or 5’9 I probably wouldn’t be incel since height is my biggest downfall. F God :feelsohgod:
Having a tragic existence just because of some fucking trash genetic code, fuuuuuuuck
Gaycels should fear the modcels

You are GrAYcel too boyo

I mean if I was 5’8 or 5’9 I probably wouldn’t be incel since height is my biggest downfall. F God :feelsohgod:
Having a tragic existence just because of some fucking trash genetic code, fuuuuuuuck
How old are you? I ask because 5'3 is pretty extreme. Enough so for me to not even get triggered by your implying you have a normie face. Room to grow perhaps if you're a snotty teencel or something?

How old are you? I ask because 5'3 is pretty extreme. Enough so for me to not even get triggered by your implying you have a normie face. Room to grow perhaps if you're a snotty teencel or something?

17, but I’m a fucking grown ass. Beard, hairs, voice, even doctors and the x-rays of the bones told me I wasn’t gonna grow. Stopped groing at 14~15. :)))) :feelsrope:

17, but I’m a fucking grown ass. Beard, hairs, voice, even doctors and the x-rays of the bones told me I wasn’t gonna grow. Stopped groing at 14~15. :)))) :feelsrope:
RIP. over for closed-plates cels :feelsbadman:

Worst thing is doctors offered me growth hormone, but my stupid ass 10~11yo bluepilled self thought it was no big deal to be small. Bruuuuuh
RIP. over for closed-plates cels :feelsbadman:

It really be like that yeah :feelsrope:

Thread options made my day :feelskek:

Face is king.

girls drool over tom holland and timothee chamelet, and they're both under 6ft. Face is everything

FACE > ALL the JFL at fakecel copers