Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height obsession among roasties is so normalized that even normies basically admit the blackpill

I like how the first comment is by a 1.83m tall woman complaining that men want short women, something that has been DEBUNKED time and time again. In order for a woman to face actual disadvantages in the dating world, she literally has to be well above 1.90 meters which is less than 2% of women. Men actually prefer taller women according to multiple studies, mostly because they don't want a manlet son.

Weird how when men want something due to evolution, like wanting a virgin wife as a sign of not being a whore, then they have a problem and there is outrage.

Being manlet is aweful. Men won't respect you and women don't want you :cryfeels:

this is a cucked world and normies are stupid. what ever you do doesnt matter , try to enjoy as much as you can and everyone can go fk themself.

Being manlet is aweful. Men won't respect you and women don't want you :cryfeels:
Being a manlet is a giga curse that we should not have to endure. Terms like "short kings" and such are just made up to gaslight us into thinking we're alright the way we are.

We'll never get justice for the way we manlets are treated.

Last edited:
Can't escape reality. Remember, it's only a problem when we, guys like us who are negatively affected by this and other similar issues, dare to make light of it. When other people do it, or write it into their media consumables that's all good. When people actually hold these standards, that's fine. But when we, the outcasts even dare to recognise it and the problems it causes us, we are labeled, demonised, and attacked for it.

Yeah if there was two equally attractive foids but one was 5'0 and another one was 6'0 I'd take the 6'0 solely for breeding purposes. You don't want a manlet suicidal inkwell son :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Same for me. Most men would actually prefer the 183cm woman too.

Well I mean, it is extremely obvious and I think even inceltear bluepilled retards for the most part don't try to deny that heightism is a thing. But sometimes, there's that one retarded reddit foid who pops up in the thread and comments "muh hubby is 5'7 therefore heightism doesn't exist!! Deebonked!!1!

Also, tall women have their pickings too in the dating market. Its so fucking funny when tall foids say that shorter girls should go for shorter guys and not the tall dudes all women want. Women have their pickings in the dating market and their height has very little to nothing to do with their SMV, and taller women overall probably have more SMV. And yet the tall women complain