Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height matters more than face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Height matters more than face a 5’5 Chad is a waste of genetics face doesn’t become as Important as height until the person in question is at least average height that’s when it matters if you’re a manlet then you’ll always be seen as a subhuman if I had to choose between being 6’2 and being sub 6 and being a 5’6 Gigachad I’d choose to be 6’2 and be sub 6 biologically a 6’2 180 pound man will always be stronger than a 5’6 120 pound man regardless of what his face looks like being tall gives you an advantage over most men that having a good face doesn’t

Height matters more than face a 5’5 Chad is a waste of genetics face doesn’t become as Important as height until the person in question is at least average height that’s when it matters if you’re a manlet then you’ll always be seen as a subhuman if I had to choose between being 6’2 and being sub 6 and being a 5’6 Gigachad I’d choose to be 6’2 and be sub 6 biologically a 6’2 180 pound man will always be stronger than a 5’6 120 pound man regardless of what his face looks like being tall gives you an advantage over most men that having a good face doesn’t

Wrong. Only personality and game matters.

I would rather be 7 foot tall lanklet with horse genitalia but with 6/10 face.
Your face could be saved by bonesmashing and will be improved to 7,5/10 to 8/10 at max.

Your face could be saved by bonesmashing
Do you have any PROOF that bonesmashing actually works ?
As far as i know its pure bullshit, Cytherean Martian is the one that talks a lot about it but he didnt prove shit.

5'5 chad isn't completely waste he could ascend with a tall ugly girl and if their son is lucky he could become a chad with decent hieght.

5'5 chad isn't completely waste he could ascend with a tall ugly girl and if their son is lucky he could become a chad with decent hieght.
She won’t want a 5’5 Chad she’ll want a 6’2 Chad

Massive cope right here, a 5'5 guy with a chad face could maybe get some 4'11 woman but no female is gonna have sex with a guy who is shorter than her, this is basic blackpill.

Mfw another post from shitpostmaxxer
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Honestly, I am pretty sure some of us would get a big smv boost if they were 6'3+.

Honestly, I am pissed at my genetics; I know some people whose faces would be close to mine or a bit worse but are like 6'1+ and 6'5+ so got treated better from the halo effect. I know if I were around these height levels, I definitely would not be here.
Knowing my stats, I would probably try to get leg lengthening surgery (lls) when I have the money to reach or surpass that level.

On the surgery points, I rather live life close to a chad for even a few decades and possibly have leg issues while other than like one of those people is close to invisible in life.
It's hyperbolic, but I feel close to being disabled at my height from the unfairness of my DNA; I doubt lls complications chances would much given my mindset, and since I live close to healthy to limit the chance of them happening or the severity of them.

Cold approach matters the most

Taking cold showers with tactical soap is all that matters dumbass

I would rather be 7 foot tall lanklet with horse genitalia but with 6/10 face.
Your face could be saved by bonesmashing and will be improved to 7,5/10 to 8/10 at max.
I don’t think bone smashing actually does anything, and if it does I don’t think it actually improves looks…