Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion height isnt the reason youre incel

For me height is just one of the many reasons I'm incel
I'm also non-NT, ugly. balding, voicecel, gingercel (death sentence for dating where I live), and some other flaws aswell

This isn't what I see at all, you're making shit up. I have ever only seen around maybe 3 men below 5'7 in my life with a partner, one was JBW with a noodle in highschool, the two others where boomers (50+) who probably met their wife before the internet and set themselves up for a betabuxing dead bedroom marriage.

Height is actually (unfortunately) extremely important. And it has been proven with actual data beyond your anecdotal made up fallacies:
There was another thread I viewed recently but can't find, that showed that anything below 5'11 (180cm)-6' (182cm) is betabux (unless Chad face I assume), and you're considered SHORT below 5'10 (178cm).

So unless a guy has a very good face, if he's short (below 5'10) well it's over. Only dick size can save him but since genes come in a package...

I see many of you blame height for your inceldom when that isn't the case. I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded. I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller. I have an acquaintance that's a whole head shorter than me and he has a gf. Im 5'6 for reference, he's like 5'2. If you go outside yourself then you will see that the man is either the same height or half a head taller. Most woman just want a man taller than them.

What is this post trying to get to? FACE > HEIGHT. I NEVER SEE AN UGLY GUY WITH A GF BUT TONS OF SHORT GUYS, THEYRE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST. HEIGHT PILL IS COPE.
For me its face mostly and also race