Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height Is Not Important

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Sort of a clickbait title but I don't think height is that important for attraction.

For being treated like a human and for respect yes it matters.

But for attraction, not so much.

Once you're above 5'10 it doesn't make a difference until you're around 6'3 or 6'4.

After 5'10 it's face face face.

Height is a negative qualifier. If you don't have it you're screwed.

Height is your confidence, face is your personality

This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it isn’t over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in

Last edited:
This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it’s over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in

This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it’s over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in
In my experience this isn't true. Being tall hasn't made me more confident.

Face Isn’t everything either

Sort of a clickbait title but I don't think height is that important for attraction.
Sorry little inkwell, life DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK what you think.

Height IS important for attraction, it has been proven over and over and over and over and (...) and over AGAIN.

It's a simple FACT.

this is somewhat true
but height in range 6'5 - 6'9 is big chad trait and i know guys who would 100% be incels at 6'0 and have gfs only because of that height
but i do beleive 6'0 chad would still do better than 6'6 normie
ur right. 6’0 true face Chad will get more than 6’6 normie. He can easily heightfraud there and wear airmaxxes and small insoles and get to the 6’2 range

yeah past a certain height face starts mattering more

face is ALWAYS more important. Sure being tall is better than short. But no height for your face. The only reason heightcopers say height is more important is because they're too afraid to admit that they're ugly

But for attraction, not so much.
You cannot have attraction unless you dont treated like a human

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, MOST OF US ARE NOWHERE NEAR 5'10

I'm currently unable to say much else; but a 6'4 MTN is most definitely on the level or very close to the level of a 5'10 HTN. :feelsjuice:

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, MOST OF US ARE NOWHERE NEAR 5'10

Should you attain a relationship with a woman and she doesn't respect you, it is almost guaranteed you will get cucked, most likely with a man she respects and also desires.

Often times these men they respect have similar charasteristics to one another. Is it more likely than a woman respects a man taller than her compared to a man of the same height?

Then, would a woman cuck a male with another male she isnt attracted to?

If height makes it less likely to get cucked and likely to be preffered, should it not be a factor that matters a fuckton and then some xd?

Should you attain a relationship with a woman and she doesn't respect you, it is almost guaranteed you will get cucked, most likely with a man she respects and also desires.

Often times these men they respect have similar charasteristics to one another. Is it more likely than a woman respects a man taller than her compared to a man of the same height?

Then, would a woman cuck a male with another male she isnt attracted to?

If height makes it less likely to get cucked and likely to be preffered, should it not be a factor that matters a fuckton and then some xd?

I don't think a guy's height plays much of a factor in whether a foid will cheat on you or not. However, I do believe the closer you are to her height, or God forbid shorter than her, than... you better have a few other traits that she subconsciously perceives as better than her. Otherwise you'll have to deal with terrible behavior and constant reminders that she's better than you and you're lucky for putting up with her fickle moods.