Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height Is Not Important

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
21d 17h 32m
Sort of a clickbait title but I don't think height is that important for attraction.

For being treated like a human and for respect yes it matters.

But for attraction, not so much.

Once you're above 5'10 it doesn't make a difference until you're around 6'3 or 6'4.

After 5'10 it's face face face.

Height is a negative qualifier. If you don't have it you're screwed.

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
88d 21h 50m
Height is your confidence, face is your personality

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★★★
12d 7h 30m
This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it isn’t over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in

Last edited:
Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
5d 4h 46m
This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it’s over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

sleep deprived
★★★★★
99d 9h 14m
Title should be renamed to "Height doesn't matter if you're above 5'10"

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
21d 17h 32m
This is the key point, height can be a great way to determine your social status and confidence. It’s not necessarily always true but talller guys are seen as better or more attractive is because the height allows them to express themselves without worry. This is to say it’s over for anyone under 5’10 tho, they just have to try harder to get out of the box they’re set in
In my experience this isn't true. Being tall hasn't made me more confident.

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
74d 6h 9m
Face Isn’t everything either

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
148d 6h 59m
Sort of a clickbait title but I don't think height is that important for attraction.
Sorry little inkwell, life DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK what you think.

Height IS important for attraction, it has been proven over and over and over and over and (...) and over AGAIN.

It's a simple FACT.

AlexDelarge

AlexDelarge

Veteran
17d 56m
After 5'10 it's face face face.

Height is a negative qualifier. If you don't have it you're screwed.
this is somewhat true
but height in range 6'5 - 6'9 is big chad trait and i know guys who would 100% be incels at 6'0 and have gfs only because of that height
but i do beleive 6'0 chad would still do better than 6'6 normie

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Wizard
16d 21h 59m
this is somewhat true
but height in range 6'5 - 6'9 is big chad trait and i know guys who would 100% be incels at 6'0 and have gfs only because of that height
but i do beleive 6'0 chad would still do better than 6'6 normie
ur right. 6’0 true face Chad will get more than 6’6 normie. He can easily heightfraud there and wear airmaxxes and small insoles and get to the 6’2 range

M

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★★★★
34d 14h 18m
yeah past a certain height face starts mattering more

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
22d 15h 55m
face is ALWAYS more important. Sure being tall is better than short. But no height for your face. The only reason heightcopers say height is more important is because they're too afraid to admit that they're ugly

T

TheTrueManlet

Greycel
3h 49m

But for attraction, not so much.
You cannot have attraction unless you dont treated like a human

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
134d 7h 0m
YOU PIECE OF SHIT, MOST OF US ARE NOWHERE NEAR 5'10

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N_M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
67d 1h 48m
I'm currently unable to say much else; but a 6'4 MTN is most definitely on the level or very close to the level of a 5'10 HTN. :feelsjuice:

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, MOST OF US ARE NOWHERE NEAR 5'10

Rivened

Rivened

Playing Elden Ring
★★★
33d 22h 46m
Should you attain a relationship with a woman and she doesn't respect you, it is almost guaranteed you will get cucked, most likely with a man she respects and also desires.

Often times these men they respect have similar charasteristics to one another. Is it more likely than a woman respects a man taller than her compared to a man of the same height?

Then, would a woman cuck a male with another male she isnt attracted to?

If height makes it less likely to get cucked and likely to be preffered, should it not be a factor that matters a fuckton and then some xd?

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Recruit
★★★★
6d 13h 57m
Should you attain a relationship with a woman and she doesn't respect you, it is almost guaranteed you will get cucked, most likely with a man she respects and also desires.

Often times these men they respect have similar charasteristics to one another. Is it more likely than a woman respects a man taller than her compared to a man of the same height?

Then, would a woman cuck a male with another male she isnt attracted to?

If height makes it less likely to get cucked and likely to be preffered, should it not be a factor that matters a fuckton and then some xd?

I don't think a guy's height plays much of a factor in whether a foid will cheat on you or not. However, I do believe the closer you are to her height, or God forbid shorter than her, than... you better have a few other traits that she subconsciously perceives as better than her. Otherwise you'll have to deal with terrible behavior and constant reminders that she's better than you and you're lucky for putting up with her fickle moods.