Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Height is everything

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I know Saint Hamudi said “hair is life” And that if you have no hair you have no life. but in my opinion I think he should have said “if you have no height you have no life”. I think you are 5’ 7 or below then it is truly over. I don’t even leave my house anymore. I think that if as many as just one girl you know and I mean only one girl says anything negative about your height then you know it’s over. You only need one rejection in your life to truly know how undesirable you are. I feel like it is truly over for us tomcruisecels. i’m 5’5 so it isn’t even over for me because for it to be over for me it would have had to begin in the first place and with me it just never even began. And people try to tell me stuff like “it’s because you have autism bro” as if that matters. Height is the end all be all . Race and face don’t matter because it’s all about height. I’m a white guy with a decent face but that Doesn’t mean anything if you’re short.

I know Saint Hamudi said “hair is life” And that if you have no hair you have no life. but in my opinion I think he should have said “if you have no height you have no life”. I think you are 5’ 7 or below then it is truly over. I don’t even leave my house anymore. I think that if as many as just one girl you know and I mean only one girl says anything negative about your height then you know it’s over. You only need one rejection in your life to truly know how undesirable you are. I feel like it is truly over for us tomcruisecels. i’m 5’5 so it isn’t even over for me because for it to be over for me it would have had to begin in the first place and with me it just never even began. And people try to tell me stuff like “it’s because you have autism bro” as if that matters. Height is the end all be all . Race and face don’t matter because it’s all about height. I’m a white guy with a decent face but that Doesn’t mean anything if you’re short.
yup. height is the baseline for being able to mog

race is everything because height is a part of race.

height is everything. matters more than even face or race. anyone who thinks otherwise should kill themself

I'd go bald no questions asked if I could be 6'5+

height is everything. matters more than even face or race. anyone who thinks otherwise should kill themself
anyone who thinks race matters more than height is coping really fucking hard

lmfao facts, if you're born in the us the least you can make is 5'7 easily. Unless you were just born unlucky.

I'm 6.2 and look like utter dogshit, as long as you're average interm of height, the only thing that matters is your face. Stop coping.

lmfao facts, if you're born in the us the least you can make is 5'7 easily. Unless you were just born unlucky.
There are plenty of men under 5’7 and there are plenty of women under 5’2. Generally speaking in most countries there is a 5 inch difference in the averages between men and women. For example in Ecuador the average man is 5’4 and the average woman is 4’11. In those Latin American countries it is common to see women who are 4’9. If 5’9 for men and 5’4 for women is the average in the USA then it shouldn’t be a surprise that there exist men that are 5’6 or 5’5. So basically yes are a lot of unlucky men in this world and in the USA as well but that doesn’t mean being unlucky is uncommon.

There are plenty of men under 5’7 and there are plenty of women under 5’2. Generally speaking in most countries there is a 5 inch difference in the averages between men and women. For example in Ecuador the average man is 5’4 and the average woman is 4’11. In those Latin American countries it is common to see women who are 4’9. If 5’9 for men and 5’4 for women is the average in the USA then it shouldn’t be a surprise that there exist men that are 5’6 or 5’5. So basically yes are a lot of unlucky men in this world and in the USA as well but that doesn’t mean being unlucky is uncommon.
I disagree on the latin america part, I see 5'9+ female models walking around in Barcelona literally everwhere (i don't live there just for vacation) and then you'll see a bunch of <5'4 guys its rare to see them tall if they're not zoomers.

I disagree on the latin america part, I see 5'9+ female models walking around in Barcelona literally everwhere (i don't live there just for vacation) and then you'll see a bunch of <5'4 guys its rare to see them tall if they're not zoomers.
When I say Latin America I don’t mean Spain I’m talking about from Mexico all the way to Argentina. Argentina is probably taller than most countries in Latin America. Spanish people are definitely taller than people in Ecuador for sure because they are a much wealthier country. 5’9 isn’t necessarily a giant for a woman but it is definitely above average but it’s not necessarily rare to see that. Are you saying you see alot of guys under 5’4 in Barcelona ? Are you saying women in Spain are taller than the men?

When I say Latin America I don’t mean Spain I’m talking about from Mexico all the way to Argentina. Argentina is probably taller than most countries in Latin America. Spanish people are definitely taller than people in Ecuador for sure because they are a much wealthier country. 5’9 isn’t necessarily a giant for a woman but it is definitely above average but it’s not necessarily rare to see that. Are you saying you see alot of guys under 5’4 in Barcelona ? Are you saying women in Spain are taller than the men?
Oh lmao nvm but yeah women in spain are tall asf and I see a bunch of short men there too (so basically yeah). If you're born anywhere out of spain in latin america you're automatically fucked because I see a lot of tall ladies settling with a guy like 3 inches to 4 inches shorter than them.

I'm 6.2 and look like utter dogshit, as long as you're average interm of height, the only thing that matters is your face. Stop coping.
I literally just said I was 5’5. Therefore I’m not average height and therefore I’m not coping. I’m not denying that tallcels exist but I don’t think you understood what I was saying. I never claimed you had to be 6’3 for women to like you but what I was saying was anything 5’7 and under is incel territory and that every single inch matters.

Oh lmao nvm but yeah women in spain are tall asf and I see a bunch of short men there too (so basically yeah). If you're born anywhere out of spain in latin america you're automatically fucked because I see a lot of tall ladies settling with a guy like 3 inches to 4 inches shorter than them.
The reason you see some tall women settling for short men is because women are also effected by the heightpill. Obviously women don’t get treated nearly as bad as men do for their height but it does affect them negatively to a certain degree. Taller women have less options then shorter women so they can’t be as picky. There aren’t enough 6’3 white chads with 10 inch dicks and 100 million dollars who are willing to commit to them so most of them just end up settling. I have no interest in being an oofy doofy or a betabux so that’s why I’m on this forum.

I literally just said I was 5’5. Therefore I’m not average height and therefore I’m not coping. I’m not denying that tallcels exist but I don’t think you understood what I was saying. I never claimed you had to be 6’3 for women to like you but what I was saying was anything 5’7 and under is incel territory and that every single inch matters.

Yea you're right. Every bit of inches that you deviate negatively from the norm as a man becomes exponentially worse.

Although as i always said, a 5/10 height dude with an 8/10 face would slay a billion times more than a 8/10 height and 5/10 face one.

It's all looks, nothing else. But appearances are highly deceptive, which shows women are easy to manipulate and stupid in general. The robot women in the future will be 1000x better than the ones nowadays.

Original Message: Tout est une question d'apparence. Cependant, les apparences sont extrêmement trompeuses, ce qui démontre que toutes les meufs sont facile à manipuler, à tromper et, généralement parlant, irrationelle. Les meufs robots, à l'avenir, seront bien mieux que les unes dans notre société.

Yea you're right. Every bit of inches that you deviate negatively from the norm as a man becomes exponentially worse.

Although as i always said, a 5/10 height dude with an 8/10 face would slay a billion times more than a 8/10 height and 5/10 face one.
Hmm maybe but it would depend on the location and the race of a guy. Only white and Hispanic men are allowed to be short. A short white guy with a decent face may be able to go to Latin America and Asia and slay but he would need to learn another language and that is kind of difficult to do.

Height gives you more options,
but face(as long as your at least average height) gives you better options

I'd say face is worth more but height is everything unless you are top tier attractive, mostly because I come from a manlet family of really, REALLY attractive people, gramps who was two apples high and a tank driver looked almost 1:1 like George Clooney when young, grandma who was 4cm from dwarfism looked like a more feminine / softer faced Greta Garbo, my big brother looks almost 1:1 like Ocelot from MGS3:

Maxresdefault

I ended up the tallest in my whole family going back to my great grandfather at a meagre 178 cm but I am the only sub5, actually the only sub like 6.5 going by SMV of the little bastards.

i'd rather be a midget like ol gramps or my big bro but top % handsome any day, for average or below forget it, Ultra Nightmare mode with permadeath enabled.

Over for bottom 10%cels

anyone who thinks race matters more than height is coping really fucking hard
Average 5ft3 Ashkenazi Jew in USA makes less money than 6ft1 black male. So yes, there's truth to this. If you're a turbomanlet then you may get by fine in STEM fields, but even then you'll never be a top doctor/engineer/scientist regardless of how competent you are. Ben Carson would be a nobody if he was 5ft3. And that's before even counting for romance.

That's only true for SEA and pygmy nigs/abos every other race should theoretically reach at least 5'10 with good development and healthy conditions.