Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Height is cope"

Meeku

Meeku

Hoping it gets better.
Meanwhile 90% of blackpill proof posted by women themselves regards height. You are actually retarded if you keep parroting this argument.

Joined 2 years ago
but only...
18 posts?
:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

Meanwhile 90% of blackpill proof posted by women themselves regards height. You are actually retarded if you keep parroting this argument.
Women want the best of both worlds they want height and face that’s like the jackpot. They want a decent combination of height, face and dick

Women want the best of both worlds they want height and face that’s like the jackpot. They want a decent combination of height, face and dick
By their own admission height is easily more important than face. Height is also more measurable than the face which means it's way easier to discriminate.

By their own admission height is easily more important than face. Height is also more measurable than the face which means it's way easier to discriminate.
their own admission? Do you have any studies to back that up GrAY?

their own admission? Do you have any studies to back that up GrAY?
"Joined 2024"
Anyway, literally every tiktok video that's blackpilled posted by women is always about height

"Joined 2024"
Anyway, literally every tiktok video that's blackpilled posted by women is always about height
Joined 2024 but I post mog you to oblivion GrAY. Anyways, tik tok is not proof of anything. You're obviously short and that is one of your insecurities. For that reason, every time a woman making fun of a man's height shows up on your fyp, you watch the whole thing, check the comments and you might even leave one. Because you interact with content making fun of mans height, your fyp keeps showing you content of woman making fun of man's height. Tik tok is not proof of anything and you're a victim to your algorithm.

Joined 2024 but I post mog you to oblivion GrAY. Anyways, tik tok is not proof of anything. You're obviously short and that is one of your insecurities. For that reason, every time a woman making fun of a man's height shows up on your fyp, you watch the whole thing, check the comments and you might even leave one. Because you interact with content making fun of mans height, your fyp keeps showing you content of woman making fun of man's height. Tik tok is not proof of anything and you're a victim to your algorithm.
I pointed the date out to show I'm not new here. I don't care about post counts. Anyways, I don't even have a tiktok account. Every blackpill coming out of there that gets reposted anywhere is almost guaranteed to be about height. So there's no algorithm at all showing me this.

I pointed the date out to show I'm not new here. I don't care about post counts. Anyways, I don't even have a tiktok account. Every blackpill coming out of there that gets reposted anywhere is almost guaranteed to be about height. So there's no algorithm at all showing me this.
where do you see these reposts? because Facebook, Instagram and reddit all have algorithms that push you content you interact with. Facebooks and Instagram algorithm are ESPECIALLY strong.

where do you see these reposts? because Facebook, Instagram and reddit all have algorithms that push you content you interact with. Facebooks and Instagram algorithm are ESPECIALLY strong.
There's no specific place really, it's everywhere the blackpill reaches. Even on this forum most of the time someone links a tiktok it's about height. The meme about 6 feet is even mainstream with normies.

Genuine just fucking lol @ the retards saying it doesn't matter, it's more important than face. However if you are tall sub5 it's still over, unless you are giga tall

There's no specific place really, it's everywhere the blackpill reaches. Even on this forum most of the time someone links a tiktok it's about height. The meme about 6 feet is even mainstream with normies.
Tallfags will never understand.

Even on this forum most of the time someone links a tiktok it's about height.
not true in the slightest lol, most tik toks here are retard shit. Even if it was, it doesn't mean anything. Short people posting tik toks that 'prove' height is more important than face is like ethnics posting tik toks of an ugly white person with an ethnic foid. "You cant be white and incel because I found this ugly white guy with an ethnic foid" :soy: People here always post 'proof' that supports their point of view.

Tallfags are like foids, they would never make a mental effort. It's like talking to a brick wall.

not true in the slightest lol, most tik toks here are retard shit. Even if it was, it doesn't mean anything. Short people posting tik toks that 'prove' height is more important than face is like ethnics posting tik toks of an ugly white person with an ethnic foid. "You cant be white and incel because I found this ugly white guy with an ethnic foid" :soy: People here always post 'proof' that supports their point of view.
This is the thread my page calls similar to this one and it's made by you. Your evidence is also observation. https://incels.is/threads/height-isnt-the-reason-youre-incel.581694/
Just lol at this.

Height is more important than face i rather have a big frame and be ugly than a small little “cutecel” thats a non threat pussyboy

Nobody denies this here

Your evidence is also observation
and the observation of others. Not one single person in my thread said they have seen more ugly people in relationships than short people. Ask anyone here if they have seen more ugly people in relationships than short people and all of them are gonna say no. Real life observations > tik tok