Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious height is cope

women literally don't even want to be near me. they quite literally run away. there's a 5'10 girl who's dating a 5'6 guy
women dont date guys shorter than them literally impossible, it's like one in a million chance

No height for your face

I'm a KHHV and never had a girlfriend. I brutally suffer from ethnic tax due to being Indian in the US. Every day women have avoided contact and moved away from me. I have been on this site and have seen various treads on how hight>face. This is completely wrong I am 6'3 and still have emense trouble with women. All my friends and the popular kids in the school have had sex and girlfriends when they were 6 inches shorter than me. Any thread emphasizing the importance of height over the face is pure cope. I can guarantee you that the incels here who claim face is less important and that they would ascend if they were 6'0 would not.
you're autistic, it has nothing to do with your race of face

Come to curryland and slay here.

U still have more chances to ascend than me 5.9 manlet

DARK Triad / hyper NT , Close to Height > Face

Height and frame are both important but its not like only being tall will save someone if he's an ugly spergy guy

I genuinely think If I was 6'3 I would not be on this forum

ascend with some curryfoid unless ur volcel
he is volcel. Indian women tend to stay with Indian men. I rarely ever see Indian women date other races, they do but compared to other groups like East Asian women they are smaller. If anyone can also show me data that goes against what I've said please do. A 6'3 Indian guy shouldn't really struggle with getting an Indian girl. I think OP just has higher standards and is a volcel.

>Indian

Fucking hell when will ethnics stop relating a trait they have and think it’s the same on a white man.

Another day another fakecel.

Fakecels.is
Kys nigger.

Clear troll, will be banned within 3 days.

never seen a tall black incel

no height for your face, no face for your height (below 5'7). it's that simple

I'm a KHHV and never had a girlfriend. I brutally suffer from ethnic tax due to being Indian in the US. Every day women have avoided contact and moved away from me. I have been on this site and have seen various treads on how hight>face. This is completely wrong I am 6'3 and still have emense trouble with women. All my friends and the popular kids in the school have had sex and girlfriends when they were 6 inches shorter than me. Any thread emphasizing the importance of height over the face is pure cope. I can guarantee you that the incels here who claim face is less important and that they would ascend if they were 6'0 would not.
I feel your pain. 5'4 nigger here. And I went to a very white school for a few years during High school. I was practically invisible. All the non white guys even good looking non white ethnic guys had it brutal. I laugh when tall whitecels say they have it bad here. Seamaxxx is allways an option for them plus gymaxxxing. I'm not saying tall whitecels have it easy but atleast they have a chance....

I feel your pain. 5'4 nigger here. And I went to a very white school for a few years during High school. I was practically invisible. All the non white guys even good looking non white ethnic guys had it brutal. I laugh when tall whitecels say they have it bad here. Seamaxxx is allways an option for them plus gymaxxxing. I'm not saying tall whitecels have it easy but atleast they have a chance....
Finally someone that relates to my struggle. any white man can go to SEA and get treated as a god. all whitecels here are volcels

Many short foids try to overcompensate their height by trying to be with a really tall guy, so your height is perfect for those types of foids.

They (1) have A LOT options, 6'3 men aren't rare, even 6'6 men are a dime a dozen. Remember, every toilet has the pick of the litter and (2) actual height fetishist toilets aren't as common as you think, the absolute vast majority of toilets end up with a man who is the average sexually dimorphic height difference from her.

Short toilets are more into short men than into tall men, a tallcel going shortmaxxing is at a disadvantage.