Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious height is cope

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
Im not popular at all. I have no friend group either
i didnt either i just pretty boy maxxed by wearing my mask the right way and wearing baggy clothes. You should try too pretty boy maxx to you'd have a better chance with your height

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
i didnt either i just pretty boy maxxed by wearing my mask the right way and wearing baggy clothes. You should try too pretty boy maxx to you'd have a better chance with your height
pretyboymaxxing docent work on an acne riddled shitskin face.

righteouscel

righteouscel

Parents hate me
★★
8d 19h 45m
If your under 5'4 it's just over but if your taller than that they care more about face end this debate already a little inches of leg bone doesn't make up for face

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
If your under 5'4 it's just over but if your taller than that they care more about face end this debate already a little inches of leg bone doesn't make up for face
that is exactly what I said. did you even read my post

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
cope. 6'4 normie > 5'8 chad

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
that is exactly what I said. did you even read my post
maybe try going for a foid taller than most guys around you but still shorter than you. maybe a 5'11 foid will do and you will probably be one of her few choices since every other guy is shorter than her.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 12h 11m
I think he's trolling, he just said half the guys are taller than him at his school

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
maybe try going for a foid taller than most guys around you but still shorter than you. maybe a 5'11 foid will do and you will probably be one of her few choices since every other guy is shorter than her.
women literally don't even want to be near me. they quite literally run away. there's a 5'10 girl who's dating a 5'6 guy

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
I think he's trolling, he just said half the guys are taller than him at his school
im not trolling just exaggerating. About 20 kids in my school are taller than me and they are all football chads

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
women literally don't even want to be near me. they quite literally run away. there's a 5'10 girl who's dating a 5'6 guy
women dont date guys shorter than them literally impossible, it's like one in a million chance

Amir

Amir

KHHV
★★★★
2d 17h 57m
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
No height for your face

bigblackman39

bigblackman39

Recruit
★★
1d 21h 42m
I'm a KHHV and never had a girlfriend. I brutally suffer from ethnic tax due to being Indian in the US. Every day women have avoided contact and moved away from me. I have been on this site and have seen various treads on how hight>face. This is completely wrong I am 6'3 and still have emense trouble with women. All my friends and the popular kids in the school have had sex and girlfriends when they were 6 inches shorter than me. Any thread emphasizing the importance of height over the face is pure cope. I can guarantee you that the incels here who claim face is less important and that they would ascend if they were 6'0 would not.
you're autistic, it has nothing to do with your race of face

wereq

wereq

Amazon Lover + Curry Exterminator + Eugenicist
★★★★
37d 10h 13m
Come to curryland and slay here.

manletogre

manletogre

Autistic 4/10
★★★★★
14d 11h 22m
U still have more chances to ascend than me 5.9 manlet

Izayacel

Izayacel

lIgHtNiNg cOnDuit btw "
★★★★★
65d 12h 17m
DARK Triad / hyper NT , Close to Height > Face

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★
59d 15h 12m
Height and frame are both important but its not like only being tall will save someone if he's an ugly spergy guy

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★★
14d 9h 6m
I genuinely think If I was 6'3 I would not be on this forum

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★★
14d 9h 6m
ascend with some curryfoid unless ur volcel
he is volcel. Indian women tend to stay with Indian men. I rarely ever see Indian women date other races, they do but compared to other groups like East Asian women they are smaller. If anyone can also show me data that goes against what I've said please do. A 6'3 Indian guy shouldn't really struggle with getting an Indian girl. I think OP just has higher standards and is a volcel.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 12h 11m
he is volcel. Indian women tend to stay with Indian men. I rarely ever see Indian women date other races, they do but compared to other groups like East Asian women they are smaller. If anyone can also show me data that goes against what I've said please do. A 6'3 Indian guy shouldn't really struggle with getting an Indian girl. I think OP just has higher standards and is a volcel.
yeah that's what im saying, I don't live in America so I didn't call him out on it but ik in other western countries Indian girls just stick with Indian men. All these tallfag-medium height curries annoy the shit out of me, just go for an indian foid and get out of this place jfl, I'm a short curry and I'd be fine with an Indian foid but these guys would outright refuse because muh white foid only

Broly

Broly

Officer
217d 15h 47m
>Indian

Fucking hell when will ethnics stop relating a trait they have and think it’s the same on a white man.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
30d 4h 39m
Another day another fakecel.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
30d 4h 39m
Fakecels.is
Kys nigger.

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Officer
★★★★
10d 19h 13m
Where do you live OP?

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
>Indian

Fucking hell when will ethnics stop relating a trait they have and think it’s the same on a white man.
What do you mean by that

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
31d 18h 30m
Clear troll, will be banned within 3 days.

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
8d 10h 45m
never seen a tall black incel

Y

Yvel_

Recruit
★★
3d 18h 45m
no height for your face, no face for your height (below 5'7). it's that simple

Knucklehead-14

Knucklehead-14

Miserable pathetic nigger
7h 38m
I'm a KHHV and never had a girlfriend. I brutally suffer from ethnic tax due to being Indian in the US. Every day women have avoided contact and moved away from me. I have been on this site and have seen various treads on how hight>face. This is completely wrong I am 6'3 and still have emense trouble with women. All my friends and the popular kids in the school have had sex and girlfriends when they were 6 inches shorter than me. Any thread emphasizing the importance of height over the face is pure cope. I can guarantee you that the incels here who claim face is less important and that they would ascend if they were 6'0 would not.
I feel your pain. 5'4 nigger here. And I went to a very white school for a few years during High school. I was practically invisible. All the non white guys even good looking non white ethnic guys had it brutal. I laugh when tall whitecels say they have it bad here. Seamaxxx is allways an option for them plus gymaxxxing. I'm not saying tall whitecels have it easy but atleast they have a chance....

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
5h 49m
I feel your pain. 5'4 nigger here. And I went to a very white school for a few years during High school. I was practically invisible. All the non white guys even good looking non white ethnic guys had it brutal. I laugh when tall whitecels say they have it bad here. Seamaxxx is allways an option for them plus gymaxxxing. I'm not saying tall whitecels have it easy but atleast they have a chance....
Finally someone that relates to my struggle. any white man can go to SEA and get treated as a god. all whitecels here are volcels