Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious height is cope

T

Thecurrycel

Banned
-
I'm a KHHV and never had a girlfriend. I brutally suffer from ethnic tax due to being Indian in the US. Every day women have avoided contact and moved away from me. I have been on this site and have seen various treads on how hight>face. This is completely wrong I am 6'3 and still have emense trouble with women. All my friends and the popular kids in the school have had sex and girlfriends when they were 6 inches shorter than me. Any thread emphasizing the importance of height over the face is pure cope. I can guarantee you that the incels here who claim face is less important and that they would ascend if they were 6'0 would not.

Place your bets, gentlemen and mentlegen, on how soon he will get banned
I have never been aporced by a woman before I nay life. I am an incel I have only been treated with hatred and malice. I am also a currycel witch means its over for me anyway. I hate people who gatekeeper being Incel. If I haven't had sex with a woman or been liked by a woman I am an incel. just because I have a couple more inches of femur doesn't make up for my truecel face

I have never been aporced by a woman before I nay life. I am an incel I have only been treated with hatred and malice. I am also a currycel witch means its over for me anyway. I hate people who gatekeeper being Incel. If I haven't had sex with a woman or been liked by a woman I am an incel. just because I have a couple more inches of femur doesn't make up for my truecel face
Rule #5 of the Internet: never give your personal info anywhere, not even weight-height, it can and will be used against you in online argument

youre ethnic we ethnics dont face height problems as much unless u go for white foids, bbcsn whites do so i will agree with you on that. before discovering the heightpill i legit thought 5 5 was a decent height lol i have lots of family around that height and they have no problems, all of them married etc (inb4 muh betabuxx, theyre broke as fuck)
im not white only. just that all Indian foids at my high school are white only and obese

You're coping that if only you had prettier face everything would be different.
Its the same mechanism like short incel claiming its their height. We desperately need an edge. Im not even short or hideous, but still 27 yo virgin.

Get banned tallfag faggot
your not incel because you are short you are an Incel because you are ugly. There Is no such thing as a rotting chadlet. I am incel due to my face and race. no woman has ever liked me

Many short foids try to overcompensate their height by trying to be with a really tall guy, so your height is perfect for those types of foids.
there are also many short girls in my school. they all go for 5'8 HTN popular kids not 6'3 LTN

You need to meet the Asian and curry students of other schools.

When I look back at my college years, I made the mistake of focusing just on the weak-ass foids at my university, and nowhere else.

Even the foids at the local community college down the street were more loose - they had children by age 25.

You are inceks because youre NOT ATTRACTIVE and 6;3 is an attractive trait
being curry is not an attractive trait. having a dravidian shit skin pheno is not an attractive trait being unathletic is not an attractive trait

I'm indian plus there are also many short girls in my school. they all go for 5'8 HTN popular kids not 6'3 LTN
indian shouldn't matter much if you're fucking 6'3 my guy how did u even end up like that? ur parents use hgh on you or something?

being curry is not an attractive trait. having a dravidian shit skin pheno is not an attractive trait being unathletic is not an attractive trait
just find a 5'0 foid

just diet and genetics
lucky im indian and im 5'6 but even i managed to get a low sub 5 muslim foid intrested so idk whats goin on with u

thats a lie. your tall so your automatically a gigachad. reeeeeee die tall fag

your not incel because you are short you are an Incel because you are ugly. There Is no such thing as a rotting chadlet. I am incel due to my face and autism. no woman has ever liked me

Im not popular at all. I have no friend group either
i didnt either i just pretty boy maxxed by wearing my mask the right way and wearing baggy clothes. You should try too pretty boy maxx to you'd have a better chance with your height

i didnt either i just pretty boy maxxed by wearing my mask the right way and wearing baggy clothes. You should try too pretty boy maxx to you'd have a better chance with your height
pretyboymaxxing docent work on an acne riddled shitskin face.

If your under 5'4 it's just over but if your taller than that they care more about face end this debate already a little inches of leg bone doesn't make up for face

If your under 5'4 it's just over but if your taller than that they care more about face end this debate already a little inches of leg bone doesn't make up for face
that is exactly what I said. did you even read my post

cope. 6'4 normie > 5'8 chad

that is exactly what I said. did you even read my post
maybe try going for a foid taller than most guys around you but still shorter than you. maybe a 5'11 foid will do and you will probably be one of her few choices since every other guy is shorter than her.

maybe try going for a foid taller than most guys around you but still shorter than you. maybe a 5'11 foid will do and you will probably be one of her few choices since every other guy is shorter than her.
women literally don't even want to be near me. they quite literally run away. there's a 5'10 girl who's dating a 5'6 guy