Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Height is a looks multiplier

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Title. Basically, if you’re already attractive (chiseled jawline basically), being tall elevates your SMV into the stratosphere, but if you’re ugly with a recessed jaw and a large nose, being tall isn’t going to do shit.

Title. Basically, if you’re already attractive (chiseled jawline basically), being tall elevates your SMV into the stratosphere, but if you’re ugly with a recessed jaw and a large nose, being tall isn’t going to do shit.

also inb4 someone says manlet cope I’m actually reasonably tall (6’2 or so)

I am short and ugly

i feel like being too short can hurt you tbh.

which is why manlets need chad faces

i feel like being too short can hurt you tbh.

which is why manlets need chad faces
I mean being too short does hurt, but being short and having Chad face will get you infinitely more pussy than being tall and having incel face

I mean being too short does hurt, but being short and having Chad face will get you infinitely more pussy than being tall and having incel face
100% agree @Ropemaxx

Height is a looks multiplier
also
being tall isn’t going to do shit.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Height is a looks multiplier
also
being tall isn’t going to do shit.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what I was trying to say is that being tall incel isn’t going to do shit, but tall chad will get much more pussy than manlet chad

PERSONALITY = FACE X HEIGHT

what I was trying to say is that being tall incel isn’t going to do shit, but tall chad will get much more pussy than manlet chad
so it all boils down to face mostly.

I'd like to suggest an actual formula:

LOOKS = MAX(0, HEIGHT - 5'10) X (FACE + MIN(1, MAX(0, lerp(6'3, 6'5, HEIGHT))) X 2)

Doesn't a large nose signal high testosterone and masculinity?

I think these foids algorithm is glitchy.