Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Height Importance At Zoomers

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
5'11 and under: Its over (5'11 can only be acceptable in 3rd world countries)

6'-6'2: Average

6'3-6'5: Above average

6'6+: Every zoomer foid's dream

Imagine being 18 year old 5'7 turbomanlet like me. Zoomer foids are same height with me. Zoomercels have it harder in dating.

5'3 - you don't even exist.

Fucking brutal, heightpill is one of the most brutal pills.

You are invisible if you are a manlet zoomer.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm 166-168cm. I think I'm 168cm (or 167cm) but I think I have a small hunch that lowers me down to 166cm.

I didn't even count under 5'11. Its over for us.
Not us. We aren't even the same. You didn't even count under 5'11.

But understandable

accurate :yes:

JFL at face copers thinking they get anything if they're below 6'2

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm 166-168cm. I think I'm 168cm (or 167cm) but I think I have a small hunch that lowers me down to 166cm.
You also got heightmogged by foids too then

We're the same, we're all turbomanlets here.
I can't take chances anymore.
Nervous Season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead
looking rick grimes GIF
Season 8 Trailer GIF

You also got heightmogged by foids too then
Yeah. I remember last august I went out for the first time in months and so many young zoomer foids were the either the same height or taller :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: and don't even get me started on the majority of zoomer males. And note I'm certain I'm like 170-171cm in the shoes that I wore :feelsohgod:

Imagine being 18 year old 5'7 turbomanlet like me. Zoomer foids are same height with me. Zoomercels have it harder in dating.
JBW maxx

Imagine being 22 and 5'5" short.

You should have read my post in this entirety, you would get why I'm still here
I see, bye man, hope u find peace

Zoomer standards are not for the faint of heart

Younger generation will height mog the zoomers. Kids aged 11-14 height mog me into oblivion, no joke most of them are already 170-180 cm tall.

Younger generation will height mog the zoomers. Kids aged 11-14 height mog me into oblivion, no joke most of them are already 170-180 cm tall.
Burutal

i'm 5ft10/178cm in a taller primarily white country. i've never been approached or complimented by any foids ever. balding at 19 didn't help either.

im 181 cm and average in my city/area is 185 for my generation. Half people on the street are taller than me its brutal. While im not a manlet im defo below average which is annoying

im 181 cm and average in my city/area is 185 for my generation. Half people on the street are taller than me its brutal. While im not a manlet im defo below average which is annoying
You live in the Netherlands?

croatia, coastal city. Many have bosnian heritage and genes and bosnians are tall asf
My town is also mainly Bosnians and seeing 183-193cm guys and 173-180 foids is very common.

Over for shortcels.
I am 5'10/179cm in canada and I am the same height as many foids my age. It doesnt help that they all want someone who is atleast 4 inches taller than them.

Over for shortcels.
I am 5'10/179cm in canada and I am the same height as many foids my age. It doesnt help that they all want someone who is atleast 4 inches taller than them.
Brutal

FUUUUUUUUUUCK heightpill is so brutal