Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height >>> Face

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Reposting I comment that I recently made here as its own thread:

A manlet (shorter than 5'8" or 5'9") can be ripped like an athlete, have attractive, masculine, symmetrical, and harmonious facial features, be well-dressed and well-groomed, and have some non-visual bonuses besides, like a low voice and a charming, easygoing demeanor, yet none of that will ultimately mog the SMV of a man who is tall enough to not be a manlet, let alone one who is taller than average. Tallness is such an extreme, instant SMV advantage that it requires Herculean efforts -- if even that would help; in most instances, nothing would help at all, as a short stature more-often-than-not equals a death certificate -- to be able to measure up to it.

We are living in an upside down world (clown world) when 6'2" tallfags on this forum call to ban me for "bragging" when I mention that, with massive frauding, I can get my face to be rated 5/10, which is simply average. If I should get banned for mentioning that my face is quite average, not painful to look at but not attractive either, just an ordinary and unremarkable face, should these tallfags not be banned for bragging about being 3 inches or 5 inches taller than average? How absurd is it that saying, "My face is average, neither particularly good looking nor particularly bad looking" is somehow "bragging," while mentioning that you are 6'0"+ is not bragging? If I deserve a ban for saying that I can use various methods to get my face rated as 5/10 (average), then so much more do tallfags deserve a ban for saying that they are 3 or more inches taller than average.

The total fixation with face among PSL autists is not in line with observed reality and experiments. Foids are not nearly as facially discriminative as they are height-discriminative or "vertically discriminative" if you will.

Foids are heightsexual, not facesexual.

Foids are height-oriented far more than they are face-oriented.

Often enough, I see couples where the man's face is uglier than the foid's face.

I virtually never see couples where the man's height is not at least 5 inches taller than the foid's height. Often, it's much taller than that.

Height trumps face so hard, it's ridiculous that the PSL community is so face-oriented. I guess, since fixing one's face is quite possible indeed, while fixing one's height is virtually impossible, they all focus on the trait that is changeable rather than on the one that is unchangeable. So that may consequently lead them down the path of actually believing that face is more important than height, when all of the evidence unequivocally points in the exact opposite direction.

Last edited:
if your at the 5'8-5'9 cutoff range, you better be robust(thick boned), so although your short you have more total bone than the usual 5'8-5'9 dude.
It makes society beleive you can win a fight against a taller dude,

We are living in an upside down world (clown world) when 6'2" tallfags on this forum call to ban me for "bragging"
lol still with this shit ? im living rent free on your mind
also cope more tranny, you was talking shit that who is 6'0+ couldnt be incel, i was only defending myself, even the other guy start to shit for you when he noticed you are an ignorant fag.
Everyone that have a brain here can acknowledge that if you have 5/10 face you arent a incel and you even stated that you could get laid in Peru, but wouldnt because you are lazy.
This alone should get you banned, a incel is not average, is not because you are 2 inches from the average height, that you cant on ANY HYPOTHESIS find a girlfriend, and you even stated that.
Manlets talking about tallfags is like women talking about how it is to have a penis, the retards dont know how is to be one and start to invent bullshit, if my life would be a fairy tale just because some inches more, a becky would be sucking my cock right now and i wouldnt be rotting here, stupid schizo.

Last edited:
If you ever have sons, find a woman who's much taller than you either through dating or a surrogate.
No guy should have to suffer for their height.

there are some 6'3 lads on here so I disagree

You're 5'7 and average in the face..... you could be 5'4 like me, you still have a chance as you're not bottom of the barrel

Foids are both heightsexual AND facesexual. Like I said to you the other day I 100% sympathise with shortcels because I've seen and heard mountains of real life evidence of discrimination against shortcels from foids.

BUT I also have a life experience of being 6'+ and never touching a girl and never getting any hint of interest from a girl and instead received rejection and disgust. The problem is, while height is an advantage, if a foid sees a man who is 6'+ and has a Sub 5 face she will instead be looking for a man that is 6'+ with a 7+ face OR a man that is below 6' and has a 7+ face.

Although I would say depending on the height the face needs to be better to make up for it. If a foid came across a man who was 5'2 he would probably have to be 9/10 looks wise, gymmaxxed, thugmaxxed, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed...you name it or the foid would have to be short herself. All those factors come into the equation.

Tallcells say its face, shortcels say its height :feelsjuice:

You're 5'7 and average in the face..... you could be 5'4 like me, you still have a chance as you're not bottom of the barrel
Well, I don't claim to be a truecel.

A truecel is someone who will never, under any reasonable circumstances, be able to ascend.

A regular incel is simply someone who can't get into a relationship or just get laid despite trying, which exactly describes my situation.

I made a poll about the difference. Most members here claim to be regular incels (like me), not truecels. Check the thread.

Maybe one day I will ascend. I am probably not 100% doomed (or so I hope; maybe I am 100% doomed, but deluding myself otherwise). It's just that I have been invisible to foids my whole life; I lack a sex life; I do not get laid; I do not get into relationships; foids (and men too) dismiss me with contempt whenever I step outside my apartment, due primarily to my significantly short stature.

That is the reality of the situation.

Well, I don't claim to be a truecel.

A truecel is someone who will never, under any reasonable circumstances, be able to ascend.

A regular incel is simply someone who can't get into a relationship or just get laid despite trying, which exactly describes my situation.

I made a poll about the difference. Most members here claim to be regular incels (like me), not truecels. Check the thread.

Maybe one day I will ascend. I am probably not 100% doomed (or so I hope; maybe I am 100% doomed, but deluding myself otherwise). It's just that I have been invisible to foids my whole life; I lack a sex life; I do not get laid; I do not get into relationships; foids (and men too) dismiss me with contempt whenever I step outside my apartment, due primarily to my significantly short stature.

That is the reality of the situation.
Yeah i get that, what i dont get is that you talk like you're my height but while you're indeed disavantaged but not as fucked up as i am or other manbros here so i dont think you should base your owlook and your chances same as us. with a bit of work on your part and upgrading your face im positive you could ascend

Face and height both are the most important. No point of coping and saying the one you don’t have is way more important, cause it’s biased.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: It's hard to be so ugly in the face that you can't get laid. You're much more likely to lose points for height. Faces just don't come that ugly that often.

I'm not denying that there are incels here on Incels.co. But I'm pretty sure they're incel for other physical reasons, not face. You would have to be some kind of abhorrent freak. You would have to trigger the same "Oh no" reaction that you get from people who see an unusually short man.

Tallcels should consider if they're incel for reasons besides face.

As expected, the arsenal of tallfag falsities and fallacies is being deployed. Let's spare them the time and the effort:

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

"Being 6'0" is not that remarkable [false]. Just because I am taller than average, it does not give me any advantage in attracting foids [false]. You only become noticeably tall when you reach 6'5" [false]. Being 6'0" does not give you a halo [false]. The fact that I am 6'0" is meaningless [false], because look at that attractive top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrity who is a manlet and gets laid [irrelevant cherry-picking]. Here, I will now post 1,000 photos of top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrities who get laid despite being manlets [irrelevant cherry-picking]. I know a 4'6" midget who is a slayer [unverifiable/unfalsifiable anecdote], and I know a 6'7" colossus who is a truecel [unverifiable/unfalsifiable anecdote]. That men who have ugly faces are romantically disadvantaged compared to men with beautiful faces proves that face is just as important as height [non sequitur]. Since face is also important, not being ugly in the face is just as vital as not being short [non sequitur]. Tallness is not in and of itself attractive [false]."

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Anything I missed?

Tallcels belong here too.
Tallfags who have 2/10, literally deformed faces, probably belong here too - although their SMV is still higher than mine, and will forever be higher than mine, even if I wake up tomorrow with Gandy's or with O'Pry's 10/10 face, just by virtue of them being tall (6'0" or taller), and me being a manlet (5'7").

Tallfags whose faces are only somewhat uglier than average do not belong here, in my opinion. Reminder that literal monsters SMV-mog handsome dwarves. Everyone instinctively knows this to be true, despite the incessant nonsense by fakecels.

A 6'0" tallfag with a 3/10 (ugly but not deformed) face definitely SMV-mogs a 5'7" manlet with a super-rare 10/10 face.

As expected, the arsenal of tallfag falsities and fallacies is being deployed. Let's spare them the time and the effort:

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

"Being 6'0" is not that remarkable [false]. Just because I am taller than average, it does not give me any advantage in attracting foids [false]. You only become noticeably tall when you reach 6'5" [false]. Being 6'0" does not give you a halo [false]. The fact that I am 6'0" is meaningless [false], because look at that attractive top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrity who is a manlet and gets laid [irrelevant cherry-picking]. Here, I will now post 1,000 photos of top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrities who get laid despite being manlets [irrelevant cherry-picking]. I know a 4'6" midget who is a slayer [unverifiable/unfalsifiable anecdote], and I know a 6'7" colossus who is a truecel [unverifiable/unfalsifiable anecdote]. That men who have ugly faces are romantically disadvantaged compared to men with beautiful faces proves that face is just as important as height [non sequitur]. Since face is also important, not being ugly in the face is just as vital as not being short [non sequitur]. Tallness is not in and of itself attractive [false]."

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Anything I missed?
But it not like you ever actually back up these claims ever. You just assert it confidently and hand wave all dissent. You have never provided any actual evidence that height is superior in importance to face, I know you feel this way very strongly bro but its all just feels. If Ian Somerhalder was 5'7 he would still slay 10x more than 6'1 normie. Yeah there are a lot of height blackpill tik toks, yeah no one denies heightpill, but just autistically screeching that height is more important than face doesn't answer all of our questions and the obvious reality all tall uglycels have to live with.

Some tallcels can be allies but most are prolly trolling just for the hell of it. But yeah. Some tallfags are good tallfags but not all tallfags are trustworthy

But it not like you ever actually back up these claims ever. You just assert it confidently and hand wave all dissent. You have never provided any actual evidence that height is superior in importance to face, I know you feel this way very strongly bro but its all just feels... just autistically screeching that height is more important than face doesn't answer all of our questions and the obvious reality all tall uglycels have to live with.
I made a poll about the subject.

But with a little twist - I added some information there that will inform your opinion. :feelshmm:

Check it out.

A 6'0" tallfag with a 3/10 (ugly but not deformed) face definitely SMV-mogs a 5'7" manlet with a super-rare 10/10 face
I generally agree with you but this is BS

Broad shoulders > both height and face. Females actually hate men with narrow shoulders.

I generally agree with you but this is BS
I don't know; the obsession foids have with tallness is indescribably intense and all-encompassing.

At any rate, even if I sometimes get a bit carried away with the points I make, I do believe that the hierarchy goes thusly:

Handsome tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet.

I see no indication that I am wrong about this.

Watch this YouTube video; pay attention to the Instagram comments posted here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTiV4XrolU

They literally report an inability to say "no" to a man who is 6'2" to 6'8".

Do they also care about facial features?

Absolutely.

But they are outright obsessed with height, above all other possible traits. Literally can't say "no" to tallfaggots.

You never see comments like, "OMG, his jawline is so chiseled, I can never sexually refuse his advances and booty calls."

It's always, always, always about height.

Last edited:
I don't know; the obsession foids have with tallness is indescribably intense and all-encompassing.

At any rate, even if I sometimes get a bit carried away with the points I make, I do believe that the hierarchy goes thusly:

Handsome tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet.

I see no indication that I am wrong about this.

Watch this YouTube video; pay attention to the Instagram comments posted here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTiV4XrolU

They literally report an inability to say "no" to a man who is 6'2" to 6'8".

Do they also care about facial features?

Absolutely.

But they are outright obsessed with height, above all other possible traits. Literally can't say "no" to tallfaggots.

You never see comments like, "OMG, his jawline is so chiseled, I can never sexually refuse his advances and booty calls."

It's always, always, always about height.

True, but this one example was just retarded

Foids are both heightsexual AND facesexual. Like I said to you the other day I 100% sympathise with shortcels because I've seen and heard mountains of real life evidence of discrimination against shortcels from foids.

BUT I also have a life experience of being 6'+ and never touching a girl and never getting any hint of interest from a girl and instead received rejection and disgust. The problem is, while height is an advantage, if a foid sees a man who is 6'+ and has a Sub 5 face she will instead be looking for a man that is 6'+ with a 7+ face OR a man that is below 6' and has a 7+ face.

Although I would say depending on the height the face needs to be better to make up for it. If a foid came across a man who was 5'2 he would probably have to be 9/10 looks wise, gymmaxxed, thugmaxxed, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed...you name it or the foid would have to be short herself. All those factors come into the equation.

Agree with you 100%, OP.

I can say that neither height is more important than face nor vice versa.

Broad shoulders > both height and face. Females actually hate men with narrow shoulders.
Imagine being hated for being randomly born with narrow shoulders.

Women moment:feelskek:

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS iDPpHZQIP5nMlM

Last edited:
I'm a 2/10 in the face at best and a manlet, but height is definitely more important. Not only is height an objective measurement, but it affects your life positively in every single way imaginable.
Yes.

My face is 4/10 and my height is 171 cm at best.

I see men with below-average faces such as mine getting laid all the time, and even men with faces uglier than mine.

Because they're all taller than me.

I don't see men who are my height (171 cm on a very good day; 5'7") getting laid at all.

Even manlets whose faces are 5-8/10 do not get laid. Maybe a 9/10-faced manlet can get laid, I dunno. Uglier than that, it's definitely over.

So being a 5'7" with a 4/10 face, I am certain that the reason I'm incel is my height, not my face. All the evidence confirms it.

Btw, when you try to ascend, for the love of God, make sure to wear elevator shoes. You can go from 170 cm to 178 cm unnoticeably.

Last edited:
I don't know man, my height never helped me but then I'm bald and fat.

Deep down, you know that using a crude comic instead of a study to prove your point is cucktears level of debating, some shortcel could just as well draw the opposite, where a tallfag becomes a 160cm handsome guy then gets bullied by society anyway because his physical threat level is now at zero.

The only stats we have about this topic shows that you must pay a woman more money to sleep with a short man than an ugly one: https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

Unless you have newer and better research, you're being low iq ma nigga.
Yes this comic is shit but high chances are it would end like that if he is < 5/10 face. Both are fucked up, manlets and ugly, and there are other factors like balding and frame. Face vs height discussions are probably started by trolls who know the truth but just want to provoke.
Ugly manlets are too focused on height so they blame it for everything but here are ugly tallfags so it's obvious that face can break you too.
And respect from society based on height if you are ugly is biggest manlet cope. I don't need any research to see how people are treated in real life

tl;dr

giga cope

I bet you think you are 7/10

Strongly disagree, Face>>Height.

Face is more important, especially in our days.

No height for your face

Height below 6' vs higher or huge difference in height is more important than face, but if you are in the average of your surrounding environment, face is more important.
what I mean is, after the 6' mark a chad mog all other tall brads without breaking a sweat.
height is only > face when there is an extreme, like when you are an nba frame or when you are a manlet as compared to the rest of the environment, it's what's available of the male market in your environment that determines which is the most important.

Last edited:

A manlet (shorter than 5'8" or 5'9") can be ripped like an athlete, have attractive, masculine, symmetrical, and harmonious facial features, be well-dressed and well-groomed, and have some non-visual bonuses besides, like a low voice and a charming, easygoing demeanor, yet none of that will ultimately mog the SMV of a man who is tall enough to not be a manlet, let alone one who is taller than average. Tallness is such an extreme, instant SMV advantage that it requires Herculean efforts -- if even that would help; in most instances, nothing would help at all, as a short stature more-often-than-not equals a death certificate -- to be able to measure up to it.

We are living in an upside down world (clown world) when 6'2" tallfags on this forum call to ban me for "bragging" when I mention that, with massive frauding, I can get my face to be rated 5/10, which is simply average. If I should get banned for mentioning that my face is quite average, not painful to look at but not attractive either, just an ordinary and unremarkable face, should these tallfags not be banned for bragging about being 3 inches or 5 inches taller than average? How absurd is it that saying, "My face is average, neither particularly good looking nor particularly bad looking" is somehow "bragging," while mentioning that you are 6'0"+ is not bragging? If I deserve a ban for saying that I can use various methods to get my face rated as 5/10 (average), then so much more do tallfags deserve a ban for saying that they are 3 or more inches taller than average.

The total fixation with face among PSL autists is not in line with observed reality and experiments. Foids are not nearly as facially discriminative as they are height-discriminative or "vertically discriminative" if you will.

Often enough, I see couples where the man's face is uglier than the foid's face.

I virtually never see couples where the man's height is not at least 5 inches taller than the foid's height. Often, it's much taller than that.

Height trumps face so hard, it's ridiculous that the PSL community is so face-oriented. I guess, since fixing one's face is quite possible indeed, while fixing one's height is virtually impossible, they all focus on the trait that is changeable rather than on the one that is unchangeable. So that may consequently lead them down the path of actually believing that face is more important than height, when all of the evidence unequivocally points in the exact opposite direction.
You’re a fucking idiot
Face is more important, especially in our days.

if your at the 5'8-5'9 cutoff range, you better be robust(thick boned), so although your short you have more total bone than the usual 5'8-5'9 dude.
It makes society beleive you can win a fight against a taller dude,

I think it's face > race > height > body > money

Height over face anyday

Fucking brtual too read as a 5 foot 5 midget :kys: