Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Height doesnt matter if you are Ugly

Bro what shit post is this

You joined Nov 12, 2023 and only now you make your Frist post , and your name look ai genetated , you look pretty sus

Does face matter if you're short?

strong first post :feelskek:
face, height, posture/frame - all goes together to make an attractive person. no shit height doesn't mean shit when your face is deformed. neither having a pretty face will save you when you are 4'2

Very low IQ post

Even deformed trucel 1/10 face men who are tall always have wifes above looksmatch:
baoxishun.jpg

Last edited:
[IMG alt="JB21"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/58/58227.jpg?1702070537[/IMG]

JB21

Greycel​

JoinedNov 12, 2023Posts2

Just be 7'3 to fuck Becky theory when a 5'11 chad can fuck stacylites
Firstly being ugly and 6'4 is enough to fuck Becky. Secondly, it's more than SMV. In the USA 1 inch of height is 2000$ a year extra income. So a 7'3 dude would basically be making $32,000 than the 5'11 chad all things being equal (say they both had same degree and worked in same office). This snowballs into tallfags having even higher SMV.

Average tallfag on this forum when comparing their lack of success with shortcels: I play [popular video game] on medium difficulty, and I do not do well at this game. I always lose. This is thus proof that the difficulty level of the game doesn't help you win it or that the game is only winnable on easy difficulty.

Most obvious infiltrator

Firstly being ugly and 6'4 is enough to fuck Becky. Secondly, it's more than SMV. In the USA 1 inch of height is 2000$ a year extra income. So a 7'3 dude would basically be making $32,000 than the 5'11 chad all things being equal (say they both had same degree and worked in same office). This snowballs into tallfags having even higher SMV.
Nigger i double that only height could help you with the money, image a guy like shon o pry working in a office or whatever
Anyway I have seen only Becky with ugly tallfag never a Stacy like avarage height male models so idk