Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Height doesnt matter bro"

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Meanwhile the dude who says that is always 5'11+. What a coincidence. Surely there isn’t a pattern here.

Manlets know how brutal life is. At least if I was an ugly tallcel I could defend myself and people wouldn’t fuck with me

Being tall... is le GOOD? HOLY FUCK

whenever a manlet passes by foids,
the foid says to herself "why does he exist, he's useless!".

Or they are foids who have dated short guys and actually prefer them but by complete coincidence their boyfriend is 5'11 or more.

In both cases they always know a guy who is a manlet but slays.

you actually listen to normies? lol. meanwhile if a guy on here tells you that height doesn't matter it's because being above average height didn't stop him from becoming a 30 year old virgin.

Being a manlet means u are never taken seriously by Foids and despised

Meanwhile the dude who says that is always 5'11+. What a coincidence. Surely there isn’t a pattern here.

Manlets know how brutal life is. At least if I was an ugly tallcel I could defend myself and people wouldn’t fuck with me
Even if they arent tall they are blessed with chad face

5'11 isnt tall look at these zoomer shit heads. someone needs to update avg height.

5’7 is suifuel :feelsrope:

Just like an attractive person saying "looks don't matter bro, it's all about vibes bro".

If you are tall face does not really matter