Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height becomes more important as you age

Being old sucks in general it basically means you're life it's over and your ambition is gone../

No I said it’s over if you are old, short and average.
Again, re read my post

Low iq
It's not over if you're old short and average if you're white. Either betabux a young hot girl or ltr an older Thai woman

It's not over if you're old short and average if you're white. Either betabux a young hot girl or ltr an older Thai woman
You can only betabuxx if you actually have a decent amount of money

in terms of dating a 5ft8 guy with large wide frame would do monumentaly better than a 6ft4 guy with shit frame (narrow shoulders/widehips/weak wrists) When face is the same.

Frame is beyond vital

This 6'4 with a shit frame scenario is very rare. Height and frame usually scale proportionally, ie. taller men are bigger all around.

Exceptions exist like you and me.

This 6'4 with a shit frame scenario is very rare. Height and frame usually scale proportionally, ie. taller men are bigger all around.

Exceptions exist like you and me.
Tbh i have to somewhat disagree, most of the "Narrow" guys i've seen are on the taller side (6ft+) someone that's tall with a big frame is fairly rare but you'll see LOADS of them in central london.
Taller men don't tend to be bigger all round, but what they rarely are are "True" Framecels
AKA
-Fairly narrow shoulders
-Wide hips
-Tiny wrists and joints

Yep if you werent getting laid early (highschool) as a manlet its fucking over

Tbh i have to somewhat disagree, most of the "Narrow" guys i've seen are on the taller side (6ft+) someone that's tall with a big frame is fairly rare but you'll see LOADS of them in central london.
Taller men don't tend to be bigger all round, but what they rarely are are "True" Framecels
AKA
-Fairly narrow shoulders
-Wide hips
-Tiny wrists and joints

Do not confuse being a squashed manlet with having a bigger frame.

Tall guys tend to have bigger everything: Bigger feet. Bigger hands. Bigger heads. When was the last time you saw a manlet, with size 12 feet? Tall guys also tend to weigh more, because there is more bone. Even statistically if you took the average bone measurements of a group of 6'4 males they would be much higher than the group of 5'8 males. There must be statistics done by the CDC, or perhaps the U.S army. I will search.

Tall guys are just bigger. Even the skinny tall guys are more imposing because of their height and tend to have wider shoulders.

The 6'4 framecel is a rarity. I am telling you. Your measurements at 6'2 are 99.9999% percentile freak-tier. In general, height = size.

Last edited:
its more important when you are young. you only think its more important for oldies as they are more likely to be sub 5'7 as their generation was a lot shorter and sub 5'7s experience heightism a lot more.

Do not confuse being a squashed manlet with having a bigger frame.

Tall guys tend to have bigger everything: Bigger feet. Bigger hands. Bigger heads. When was the last time you saw a manlet, with size 12 feet? Tall guys also tend to weigh more, because there is more bone. Even statistically if you took the average bone measurements of a group of 6'4 males they would be much higher than the group of 5'8 males. There must be statistics done by the CDC, or perhaps the U.S army. I will search.

Tall guys are just bigger. Even the skinny tall guys are more imposing because of their height and tend to have wider shoulders.

The 6'4 framecel is a rarity. I am telling you. Your measurements at 6'2 are 99.9999% percentile freak-tier. In general, height = size.
Really? i'd like to see a study about it tbh
Cause all i see around me is 6ft+ framecels..
Not to my extent but they're still pretty framecel, i rarely see someone of my height with good frame unless i'm in a metropolitian area (and trust me i look at this ALOT)

it's usually manlets i see with wider shoulders (PROPORTIONAL to their body)
i'm not arguing we have wider shoulders, but Taller guys tend to not be as proportional is what i'm saying

Manletism is absolutely the worst trait you can have imaginable and unimaginable, when it comes to aging.