Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height becomes more important as you age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
short older guys are a fucking joke to society

like keebler elves or gnomes but with zero economic and sexual value

old muscular tall guy = respected

old short guy = pedo, poor, broke, weird, creepy

Yes, we need the halo as we become oldcels

Legit. As you get older you need sex appeal to compete with males you're age as we lose aesthetics through aging

I fucking hate being short. All we get to be is a little kid and then little old man there is absolutely no advantage to being short

Yes but that is the same with tall ugly guys, look at grotesque he is like 6’4 but would be referred to as creepy or whatever, it’s all about face wether you are perceived creepy or not, but I would still swap being tall and ugly than short and good looking anyway just cause people tend to respect taller people more regardless of face when they are younger, if you are average looking and short it’s over for you when you age, even in Thailand, that’s if you ain’t rich.

Why my why do I have to be this inferior creature
Typo

Yes but that is the same with tall ugly guys, look at grotesque he is like 6’4 but would be referred to as creepy or whatever, it’s all about face wether you are perceived creepy or not, but I would still swap being tall and ugly than short and good looking anyway just cause people tend to respect taller people more regardless of face when they are younger, if you are average looking and short it’s over for you when you age, even in Thailand, that’s if you ain’t rich.
Wrong. If you're 5'4 white with a good looking face you're not incel in Thailand

Legit. As you get older you need sex appeal to compete with males you're age as we lose aesthetics through aging
They tell you “it is what is inside that counts” then turn around and discriminate against you fucking hypocrites

i saw some 6'8 old white guy with grey hair towering over some students under 6' and all i could think was "holy fuck he's making them look dominated while being 40 years old"

If you are a manlet and bald, you'll look like a child molester.

This just
i saw some 6'8 old white guy with grey hair towering over some students under 6' and all i could think was "holy fuck he's making them look dominated while being 40 years old"
This makes me want to rage

Wrong. If you're 5'4 white with a good looking face you're not incel in Thailand
Quick reminder that the girls that ItsOVER was fucking were literal prostitutes.

He even impregnated a whore.

I’m at summer camp right now and people YOUNGER than me are taller I fucking hate it

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell this guy, he’s apparently 5’4 with a Chad face, he would not be incel in SEA or SA.

What did I do to deserve this

True. Of course, height is the primary marker of muscularity anyway, and is thus the most important attribute for all men. Tall = attractive to femoids.

Quick reminder that the girls that ItsOVER was fucking were literal prostitutes.

He even impregnated a whore.
What's your point ..? It's over fucked like 11 girls in 20 days and none were hookers. What does it's over have to do with 5'4 white guys not being incel in sea?

short older guys are a fucking joke to society

like keebler elves or gnomes but with zero economic and sexual value

old muscular tall guy = respected

old short guy = pedo, poor, broke, weird, creepy
I don’t respect my father since he is short.

What's your point ..? It's over fucked like 11 girls in 20 days and none were hookers. What does it's over have to do with 5'4 white guys not being incel in sea?
You honestly believe that none of them were hookers? Jfl at you buddy boy, he admimtted to fucking 160+ hookers amd also to getting a Thai hooker pregnant.

You honestly believe that none of them were hookers? Jfl at you buddy boy, he admimtted to fucking 160+ hookers amd also to getting a Thai hooker pregnant.
He's fucked tons of civilian girls, on his 3 week trip the 11 slays none were hookers. He has a Stacy gf and fucks girls on the side. Again dunno what he has to do with manlet whites not being incel in sea

tbh some thai hookers are hot as fuck

i'd smash any hooker who looked decent and had no herpes / aids

He's fucked tons of civilian girls, on his 3 week trip the 11 slays none were hookers. He has a Stacy gf and fucks girls on the side. Again dunno what he has to do with manlet whites not being incel in sea
He is one of the main examples people give of white manlets slaying in SEA on this forum and he has to fuck hookers. You are low IQ if you can't come to a conclusion on your own based on this.

He is one of the main examples people give of white manlets slaying in SEA on this forum and he has to fuck hookers. You are low IQ if you can't come to a conclusion on your own based on this.
You're low iq if you think manlet whites are incel in sea. Go run an experiment with a random white guy 4/10 and put in bio you're 5'4. You'll be getting tons of matches and messages. Now imagine a good looking 5'4 white guys results

But women can be midgets, deformed old and still be desired by young men like a water in a desert.
some roasties still think they have it harder than men

If you're a manlet, everything else needs to be on point to even have a chance of ascending.

If you have even one or two other major flaws (eg bald, ugliness) it's over for you.

I am 5ft6.5 in Germany so I pretty much gave up in the west.

Overall frame tbh, not just the wrists.
Wrists are just one of the factors
Maybe you can get away with saying frame is an important factor (I believe it's overrated to a degree), but saying that it is as important as height? You know that is bullshit man, don't deny it. :lul:

Maybe you can get away with saying frame is an important factor (I believe it's overrated to a degree), but saying that it is as important as height? You know that is bullshit man, don't deny it. :lul:
I think frame > height if you're over 5ft8.
If you don't take people under 5ft8 into account at all and pretend they don't exist then it's frame > height

I think frame > height if you're over 5ft8.
If you don't take people under 5ft8 into account at all and pretend they don't exist then it's frame > height
you're trolling if you think a 5'8 dude will mog a 6'5 dude, regardless of frame

you're trolling if you think a 5'8 dude will mog a 6'5 dude, regardless of frame
in terms of dating a 5ft8 guy with large wide frame would do monumentaly better than a 6ft4 guy with shit frame (narrow shoulders/widehips/weak wrists) When face is the same.

Frame is beyond vital

in terms of dating a 5ft8 guy with large wide frame would do monumentaly better than a 6ft4 guy with shit frame (narrow shoulders/widehips/weak wrists) When face is the same.

Frame is beyond vital
I do not agree.

I won't bother linking the studies on male attractivness coming from height, too many get posted too often, I'm sure you've seen dozens lol
i Have, but i have yet to see one compare height vs your shoulder width.
It's evident that height is important AF, i'm just saying that shoulder width/frame is more important.
Obviously only applies if you're not a manlet (sub 5ft8)

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/17/6925.full

A study that showed that 80% of male body attractiveness comes from your shoulder width.
Well ahead of both
-Height
-Penis size
The halo effect of lots of muscles is real, except when they put a shirt on the face doesn’t look as good again.
You can’t hide height. Which makes it a better halo than being ripped

The halo effect of lots of muscles is real, except when they put a shirt on the face doesn’t look as good again.
You can’t hide height. Which makes it a better halo than being ripped
I actually agree to an extent, i find myself getting some IOI's when i hide my frame with layered clothing to compensate for my bone structure.
But once you take off your clothes, you're literally seen as a walking subhuman

Getting that surgery where they break your legs and put a telescopic thing in them before I become a silver fox, no way am I going to tiptoe to see over the counter at the bingo clubs in a few decades.

I actually agree to an extent, i find myself getting some IOI's when i hide my frame with layered clothing to compensate for my bone structure.
But once you take off your clothes, you're literally seen as a walking subhuman
Kind of the same as me, I have got IOIs when I sit down in the past, as soon as I stand up they look away in disgust.
I’m sure you heard the story of that loud black girl that shouted out to all her friend “ I would totally date him if he was taller”
That’s when I pretty much gave up.
That came from a 2/10 black girl btw.

Kind of the same as me, I have got IOIs when I sit down in the past, as soon as I stand up they look away in disgust.
I’m sure you heard the story of that loud black girl that shouted out to all her friend “ I would totally date him if he was taller”
That’s when I pretty much gave up.
That came from a 2/10 black girl btw.
I mean for me it could be a case of "Keep my clothes on during sex at all times" and for you "keep your pumps on at all times" lmao
Unrealistic though.
I think you facemog the fuck outta me though from your description

I have a friend 5 ft 6 - facially he is 6/7 and he has always done ok. He is 62 now and he still does ok.