Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height-based dating sites

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was a bit curious as to dating sites for different people purely based on height, for tallcels we have:

Screenshot 20230208 161829

For toilets from 5'9 and men from 6'2 (LOL, I qualify).

And for short people we have:

Screenshot 20230208 161838

Screenshot 20230208 161842

Both for men and toilets of 5'8 and shorter.

Now this is interesting, the tall dating site only has around 10K members, of tall toilets really wanted to exclude all men shorter than them we'd see more tall toilets join websites like this. But my impression is that the low number of members indicates that tall toilets don't necessarily NEED a man to be taller than them. I know a few tall toilets who are purely because of their height but most would prefer a man their height or only slightly taller or even slightly shorter.

On the other hand plenty of short toilets specifically want to exclusively search short men otherwise short people dating sites wouldn't exist.

This further proves my hypothesis that height likely isn't as big of a factor as many claim it to be. Don't get me wrong, being short is a disadvantage but it's not as big as a disadvantage as many make it out to be, not as big as having an ugly face or being Autistic.

This further proves my hypothesis that height likely isn't as big of a factor as many claim it to be. Don't get me wrong, being short is a disadvantage but it's not as big as a disadvantage as many make it out to be, not as big as having an ugly face or being Autistic.
Tallfag detected

I didn't know such apps existed
Interesting :feelsstudy:

But my impression is that the low number of members indicates that tall toilets don't necessarily NEED a man to be taller than them.
while I agree, I think the low numbers are because why would you use some random shit site nobody elses uses when you could use a mainstream site that already let's you filter out heights

Yeah, There are much worse pills than being short. But I think if a man is shorter than the average foid height than it's over for them unless they have an above average face.

I was a bit curious as to dating sites for different people purely based on height, for tallcels we have:

View attachment 705255

View attachment 705256

View attachment 705257

Now this is interesting, the tall dating site only has around 10K members, of tall toilets really wanted to exclude all men shorter than them we'd see more tall toilets join websites like this. But my impression is that the low number of members indicates that tall toilets don't necessarily NEED a man to be taller than them. I know a few tall toilets who are purely because of their height but most would prefer a man their height or only slightly taller or even slightly shorter.

On the other hand plenty of short toilets specifically want to exclusively search short men otherwise short people dating sites wouldn't exist.

Race is a much bigger factor as it determines whether you have an ugly face, autism is right beside it too

Tallfag detected
I mean he said he qualified when he mentioned 6'2 and we all know what happens to niggas who claim that and say height doesn't matter. They end up like saint chi who got exposed with having a looksmax.org account....

Swear the phenomenonal cope is utterly unreal....

View attachment 705255

View attachment 705256

View attachment 705257

Replace the N word with females, It will be a glorious song, And instead of k k k k k k k k k in the song, Kill kill kill kill kill kill