Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hehehehe we have some cucks in this forum who would feel empathy and betabuxx for a degenerate bitch panhandling in the streets

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
yeah kinda evil...

What a dickhead kek I never understood bullying the homeless, their lives are already shitty enough to make them more miserable. And most are really chill or too drunk/drugged to attack you.

being rude to the homeless even if they were just foids isn't something nice to do

This is fucked up, that's not just a foid, there are fucking kids there too

I won't block you since I am not a negative IQ toilet but I will keep you as some sort of simps feeling empathy of a bitch just because she defecated chad's children and instead of holding that piece of shit accountable for her promiscuity, noooo you feel sad for the kids that are starving :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Top cucked users, please commit suicide at your earliest convenience.
Hypocritical sack of turds.

@MiSKiRaT get a load of these cucks, they claim that we humans should be responsible of the product of someone's else horniness and promiscuity.

why are you messing with homeless people, leave them alone.

unless they're toilets. ask them why they rather be homeless than date an inkwell
over

unless they're toilets. accuse them
They were defending a toilet who were bullied by some based normalfaggots with food.
They explicitly stated that we should be nice towards homeless, even if it's a toilet and has chad's children begging for food.
As if we were responsible of the result of their promiscuity.
This goes further beyond cucked, heck not even negritt has this amount of cringe.

you shouldnt care about anybody tbh

I won't block you since I am not a negative IQ toilet but I will keep you as some sort of simps feeling empathy of a bitch just because she defecated chad's children and instead of holding that piece of shit accountable for her promiscuity, noooo you feel sad for the kids that are starving :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Top cucked users, please commit suicide at your earliest convenience.
Hypocritical sack of turds.
fucking based, imagine having morals to cumdumpsters who bred out these scum kids
@MiSKiRaT get a load of these cucks, they claim that we humans should be responsible of the product of someone's else horniness and promiscuity.
I don't fucking get it why do cumskins think like that? what's up with these pigskins not putting these whores in place that are fucking around and creating more illegitimate kids in the streets? this is the product of chad and stacy producing and this is exactly what you get when two pretty fags reproduce because cumskins are too much of a pathetic cucks to add rules to the dating market or enforce some morals that would prevent fatherless kids in the streets.

even here I was fighting some low iq race coping pigskin scum

Ww

this site got even worse when 2023 newfags joined

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back