Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heavyweight Rowing = WASP Chad sport

Stop coping with decimal numbers man, no one respects you more for including them. In fact it just flags you up as more insecure.

Stop coping with decimal numbers man, no one respects you more for including them. In fact it just flags you up as more insecure.
Cope harder. I'm gonna keep using decimals and you're gonna stay mad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: .

Also bet you wouldn't be saying that if a tallfag for example said he was 6'3.25". Another heightpill I guess.

Cope harder. I'm gonna keep using decimals and you're gonna stay mad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: .
JFL, you sound like a normie, right now. Yeah sure I’m so ‘mad‘ you flagged yourself up as an insecure coper by adding a .25 to your average height of 5’9. Gonna go cry about it now tbh.
Also bet you wouldn't be saying that if a tallfag for example said he was 6'3.25". Another heightpill I guess.
Actually I would consider that even more pathetic tbh, some of the biggest height fraudsters are actually tallfags who wish they were even taller, and they are absolutely pathetic people. Like Dwayne Johnson, he’s already well above average at 6’3 but he tells everyone he’s 6’5 because in his eyes 6’3 is still not tall enough. That level of insecurity is just unfathomable to me, it’s like stuffing your wallet with fake bank notes when you go to a fancy restaurant to make yourself look richer.

JFL, you sound like a normie, right now. Yeah sure I’m so ‘mad‘ you flagged yourself up as an insecure coper by adding a .25 to your average height of 5’9. Gonna go cry about it now tbh.

Actually I would consider that even more pathetic tbh, some of the biggest height fraudsters are actually tallfags who wish they were even taller, and they are absolutely pathetic people. Like Dwayne Johnson, he’s already well above average at 6’3 but he tells everyone he’s 6’5 because in his eyes 6’3 is still not tall enough. That level of insecurity is just unfathomable to me, it’s like stuffing your wallet with fake bank notes when you go to a fancy restaurant to make yourself look richer.
Cope harder. You're actually the one thats insecure. JFL at getting mad at people for listing their accurate height :feelskek:.

5'9.25" (175.9cm) will always be taller than 5'9.0" (175.26cm). This is a BASIC FACT. Deal with it.

Also how tall are you by the way? can be cm or inches or both.

a body like that alone is more than enough to not be an incel
cringe and retardpilled
back to the blackpill archives with you tbh

Cope harder. You're actually the one thats insecure. JFL at getting mad at people for listing their accurate height :feelskek:.

5'9.25" (175.9cm) will always be taller than 5'9.0" (175.26cm). This is a BASIC FACT. Deal with it.

Also how tall are you by the way? can be cm or inches or both.
I’m 5’7, no doubt you’re now going to flex over me the fact you’re taller than me like a total norm or tallfag faggot.

But the truth is you can’t offend me, because I’m not ashamed like you, I don’t judge people on an incel forum based on their height ffs, some of my favourite posters on here are 5’2. You belong with the other Chad worshipping gays on looksmax or bodybuilding.com.

Last edited:
no doubt you’re now going to flex over me the fact you’re taller than me like a total norm or tallfag faggot.
No I'm not. I was just curious about your height. This is a height conversation, right???
I don’t judge people on an incel forum based on their height ffs,
Yes you do faggot. You got mad at me for saying I'm 5'9.25". Thats judging people for their height.

No I'm not. I was just curious about your height. This is a height conversation, right???

Yes you do faggot. You got mad at me for saying I'm 5'9.25". Thats judging people for their height.
No man, I’m not judging you for your height ffs! I am judging the fact that you thought it was relevant to put .25 of an inch after 5’9 as if it even makes a difference. I don’t give a shit what your height is and I would never judge you for it.

I’m not mad at you either, I just think that was cope, you’re entitled to cope in your own way but part of the forum is pointing out when other people are coping. That’s just how things work here, I’m in no way mad at you.

No man, I’m not judging you for your height ffs! I am judging the fact that you thought it was relevant to put .25 of an inch after 5’9 as if it even makes a difference. I don’t give a shit what your height is and I would never judge you for it.

I’m not mad at you either, I just think that was cope, you’re entitled to cope in your own way but part of the forum is pointing out when other people are coping. That’s just how things work here, I’m in no way mad at you.
Maybe it's a cope, sure. It just seemed like you came across very serious in the first few posts.

In my opinion, it would have been way funnier if you said for example "Teracope for adding .25 JFL :feelskek:"

anyway, it is what it is.

Maybe it's a cope, sure. It just seemed like you came across very serious in the first few posts.

In my opinion, it would have been way funnier if you said for example "Teracope for adding .25 JFL :feelskek:"

anyway, it is what it is.
You’re right, my tone was meant to be a lot more of a joke than I think how you perceived it as. I also just remembered you are autistic and I think stating things in exact decimals like that is quite an autistic trait so yeah I could’ve been clearer and maybe I was a little harsh on you for not realising that was a joke given the fact you struggle with autism, so I apologise for that.

You’re right, my tone was meant to be a lot more of a joke than I think how you perceived it as. I also just remembered you are autistic and I think stating things in exact decimals like that is quite an autistic trait so yeah I could’ve been clearer and maybe I was a little harsh on you for not realising that was a joke given the fact you struggle with autism, so I apologise for that.
Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with decimals in general ngl.

Also apology accepted. I made some mistakes in this discussion as well.

nice. not very popular in the states though

Its not about being a rower. Its about their bodys. If you train differently from them you're most likely going to look different. Their bodys are built for their sport, but aesthetically speaking their bodys are not special.

Apparently going to the gym daily, working out, and achieving a better physique then these guys means you're a larp according to SMP

Usually it is. Ive seen tons of guys on here who think they have a "great body" only to look at their 15 % + BF mediocre bodies with little muscle.

They all mogg me

Still underperform compared to the ancient Rome manlets. Those guys were insanely good at rowing.

200cm arm span ? Man that's crazy long, especially if you're not even 2m tall. I mean I had no idea it was even possible to have a longer arm span length than height.

Most sports are for chad only

probably a deluded manlet with short arms and narrow waist that thinks he looks big. The 6ft4 rower chads looks way bigger and stronger than any 5ft8 roided gymcels with little training
@ThoughtfulCel
@Colvin76

Wooaah hold on, last month you were 170.2cm as said under your profile.:lul::lul::lul:

The rowers still mog the shit out if you dude.
They heightmog and face mog brutally tbh
170 was the height I used because in the past, I thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176).

I know, it sounds dumb.
I only did it cause I was dumb when I first joined .co and thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176cm). Dumb mistake, I know.

Last edited:
Rowing is a chad sport.

Rowing definitely does have the highest percentage of Chads even if the guy in the video isn't one. Similar to almost every other Olympic sport, rowing depends heavily on genetics. Growing up in Hudson Valley NY and near CT's Gold Coast, I was surrounded by these people. Four people from my old high school are even in US national rowing teams. I'm partially glad the Olympics isn't going on because I just would have seen a bunch of Chad faces plastered around my town when I go back home.

No mention of these guys? They are literally walking chads

They might only be worth 2 B compared to Zuck's 50B but i rather be a rich chad than a very rich incel tier guy
Same tbh. Everyone hates Zuck and sympathizes with the Winklevoss twins

damn

where you lightweight or heavyweight?

Heavyweight, we didn't compete in any lightweight events at my school and I'm about 97 kg at 15% body fat anyway so there's no way I was getting to the lightweight standard. We weren't all that amazing but we did top 4 some major club competitions my junior year.

I heard that swimming is also rly good but takes longer