Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel heaving no sex drive is actually kind of liberating

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
currently on a fast my sex drive has dropped compleatly. in work i could finally focus my mind. this isnt the absence of sex drive alone but also the realization that i have no chance with any of them either way so i dont try anytthing and can just focus on my work.

i tell you this is liberating as fuck. you can think clear with no distractions whatsoever. its kinda awesome.

yea the past month my libido is dead thanks to racepill exposures, nofap has been a breeze lol

@fukmylyf my mom pointed out my skin is getting clearer, been eating healthy and and doing nofap, nofap is legit for skinmaxxing

@fukmylyf my mom pointed out my skin is getting clearer, been eating healthy and and doing nofap, nofap is legit for skinmaxxing
I told you bro. :feelsokman:
It makes me more low inhib too (which is kinda dangerous sometimes).

on a related note I'm very low inhib today, wtf. I wish I could always feel like this

thanks to masturbating my sex drive is gone

good motivation for nofap

Cope thread

True liberation comes from being in control of your own sexual destiny i.e. being a position to select/reject women aka being Chad

I agree, OP, that’s why I don’t mind being asexual. Now you may ask, why are you here? Well, I’m a narcissist so I don’t like being rejected.

Cope thread

True liberation comes from being in control of your own sexual destiny i.e. being a position to select/reject women aka being Chad

off course this is cope but its cope that feels good. if your not a chad you dont have anything to do to be one

Ehhh... I don't know. Even without a libido, you may still have some terrible psychological responses to involuntary celibacy.

I'm on anti-depressants, and they make it difficult to get an erection. But I still think about sex all the time. I tell 'ya, not getting laid during formative years gives people a complex.

Ehhh... I don't know. Even without a libido, you may still have some terrible psychological responses to involuntary celibacy.

I'm on anti-depressants, and they make it difficult to get an erection. But I still think about sex all the time. I tell 'ya, not getting laid during formative years gives people a complex.

maybe its the fact that i accepted my incelodom compleatly

chemical castration is one of the final things I will try before roping.