Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming HearthSTONERS - how many multiples of 700 gold do you have saved up? SPEND THEM AS I TELL YOU

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
pinging those I've seen mention have played it

@AlwaysHungry
@Animecel2D
@BeatsMonster23
@calimero
@Diocel
@dirtykombatcel
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Iwanttolive
@Lebensmüder
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@ReallyRice
@RollD20
@ThoughtfulCel
@Virginp0wers
@xeryes29
@Zettacel

Ava

but this will help anyone who's interested (it's pretty easy to earn gold early on)

When three of the older adventures (single-player campaigns, can unlock cards for you) came out, they could be unlocked in stages by paying 700 gold each.

Blizzard eventually removed this option and the only way to get them is supposed to be paying $25 (no thanks) but those who already unlocked using gold got to keep them.

There is a trick to fix this though, and can allow you to spend gold to unlock three of them using the original pricing structure:
1) Curse of Naxramas released July 2014​
2) Blackrock Mountain released April 2015​
3) League of Explorers released November 2015​

AFkay

All you need to do is regress your calendar to early 2016 (somewhere between January and April) and when you log in the option to click them is available.
When you have your calendar set later they don't appear for purchase and can only be bought for IRL money in the store.

Just purchase the first stage of each one of these for 700 apiece (2100 total). Don't worry about the later stages until you've done that, you can pay for them later, but if they prevent this from working before you unlock at least the 1st stage then you won't be able to!

I learned about this secret at this thread

If you're running windows 10 then if you open your start menu you can just type "set the time" and unclick the "automatically" which allows you to manually regress the year 5 years from 2021 to 2016.

You then just click "CHANGE" below the words "set the date and time manually"

You have to do this after launching hearthstone from the Battle.net launcher.

Nekomasu

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to allow purchasing the 4th adventure "One Night in Karazhan" released August 2016. I can't seem to figure out how to do that one.

The 5th (Galakrond's Awakening released January 2020) is already available for Gold so it's not a priority: I already bought itbefore I knew about this but I would recommend holding off.

Chronologically speaking Awakening happens after the events of earlier campaigns so to enjoy the story of Hearthstone in order you should be playing it in this order:

League of Explorers > (rise of shadows) Dalaran Heist > (saviors of Uldum) Tombs of Terror > Galakrond's Awakening

AFAIK these four are the only ones involved in the story, though I might be wrong since I haven't played them all.

So basically if you have merely 700-1399 and can only buy one: buy League of Explorers.

Other game mods such as Heist / Tombs are also unlocked with gold but you can do that any time later without needing to fudge your computer's calendar date.

Peach

Some of the other older single-player modes are available for free but no longer included by default, you need to enable them as free purchases in the Blizzard Shop to DL them. I'd suggest getting them now while they're free in case they change this later and charge money:

knights of the frozen throne Lich King Missions​
kobolds and catacombs Dungeon Run (will require gold to unlock extra classes, hold off on this until you've finished the campaigns)​
witchwood Monster Hunt​
boomsday project Puzzle Lab​
rastakhan's Rumble Run​
Ashes of OutLand - Demon Hunter Prologue​
Scholomance Academy - Book of Heroes​
Forged in the Barrens - Book of Mercenaries​

I actually enjoy the single-player stuff the most because there's no rush (I can go AFK without losing, there's no timer like playing IRL people online except for this one surprise boss you might meet) and there's interesting dialogue/events/mechanics, and it gives you access to play a lot of cards which are hard to obtain.

Another big plus to playing these single-player missions is you'll get rewards along the way which build your collection to do more interesting decks.

I'd recommend alternating between single player missions and trying out each week's Tavern Brawl to see if you like the unique rules.

Rather than ranked play (unless you like doing the same decks) I enjoy duels since you get 16 (instead of 30) carsd to start and then bonus rewards along the way, it plays a lot like the single player missions and gives more of a "I'm leveling up and grinding" kind of feel you'd yearn for, instead of the always 30 cards" boring shit of standard online play.

Card

I only play BGs nowadays but it used to be really fun back in the day in 2015. I would play handlock all the time, I was only one star from legend but didn't make it. Then I tried again next season with face hunter with the retarded leper gnomes and basically just spamming hero power, and I got legend in less than 250 games. Really a braindead deck.

I also beat Forsen on stream once in a mirror handlock matchup with 20k people watching. The days when hearthstone was still good

Never played it.:feelsYall:

I'm doing pretty well but don't know a lot of the term, what's BGs again?

playing face w/ either Druid or Hunter is fucking MURDEROUS in the current Tavern Brawl where the feature is spells cost health instead of mana (like that one gnome apple witch qt in witchwood campaign) I'm getting 1-turned all over the place
Never played it.:feelsYall:
it's free just do it don't be a faggot

as long as it's not doxable some of us should share battlenet IDs so we can watch each other game

sometimes you even get gold rewards for sending invites

Never played it.

I'm doing pretty well but don't know a lot of the term, what's BGs again?

playing face w/ either Druid or Hunter is fucking MURDEROUS in the current Tavern Brawl where the feature is spells cost health instead of mana (like that one gnome apple witch qt in witchwood campaign) I'm getting 1-turned all over the place

it's free just do it don't be a faggot

as long as it's not doxable some of us should share battlenet IDs so we can watch each other game

sometimes you even get gold rewards for sending invites
BGs = Battlegrounds

But I never passed 5.5k rating. I enjoy it though

Thanks for tagging me, but I haven't played it since the Old gods first appearance.

I've never actually played it tbh.

Card games have never been my thing

just play fucking lor why would you bother with that trash, even back when it was 700 gold for an adventure it was a scam.

you put a lot of work into this and i respect that, but i used to be a whale for hearthstone so i actually have all the solo adventures already.

i think the league of explorers one was the most fun.

also whats your favourite cardback OP?

mines maraad because im a big draenei fan, still waiting on a draenei paladin hero.

season10-cardback.png

pinging those I've seen mention have played it

@AlwaysHungry
@Animecel2D
@BeatsMonster23
@calimero
@Diocel
@dirtykombatcel
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Iwanttolive
@Lebensmüder
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@ReallyRice
@RollD20
@ThoughtfulCel
@Virginp0wers
@xeryes29
@Zettacel

View attachment 455391

but this will help anyone who's interested (it's pretty easy to earn gold early on)

When three of the older adventures (single-player campaigns, can unlock cards for you) came out, they could be unlocked in stages by paying 700 gold each.

Blizzard eventually removed this option and the only way to get them is supposed to be paying $25 (no thanks) but those who already unlocked using gold got to keep them.

There is a trick to fix this though, and can allow you to spend gold to unlock three of them using the original pricing structure:
1) Curse of Naxramas released July 2014​
2) Blackrock Mountain released April 2015​
3) League of Explorers released November 2015​

View attachment 455392

All you need to do is regress your calendar to early 2016 (somewhere between January and April) and when you log in the option to click them is available.
When you have your calendar set later they don't appear for purchase and can only be bought for IRL money in the store.

Just purchase the first stage of each one of these for 700 apiece (2100 total). Don't worry about the later stages until you've done that, you can pay for them later, but if they prevent this from working before you unlock at least the 1st stage then you won't be able to!

I learned about this secret at this thread

If you're running windows 10 then if you open your start menu you can just type "set the time" and unclick the "automatically" which allows you to manually regress the year 5 years from 2021 to 2016.

You then just click "CHANGE" below the words "set the date and time manually"

You have to do this after launching hearthstone from the Battle.net launcher.

View attachment 455393

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to allow purchasing the 4th adventure "One Night in Karazhan" released August 2016. I can't seem to figure out how to do that one.

The 5th (Galakrond's Awakening released January 2020) is already available for Gold so it's not a priority: I already bought itbefore I knew about this but I would recommend holding off.

Chronologically speaking Awakening happens after the events of earlier campaigns so to enjoy the story of Hearthstone in order you should be playing it in this order:

League of Explorers > (rise of shadows) Dalaran Heist > (saviors of Uldum) Tombs of Terror > Galakrond's Awakening

AFAIK these four are the only ones involved in the story, though I might be wrong since I haven't played them all.

So basically if you have merely 700-1399 and can only buy one: buy League of Explorers.

Other game mods such as Heist / Tombs are also unlocked with gold but you can do that any time later without needing to fudge your computer's calendar date.

View attachment 455394

Some of the other older single-player modes are available for free but no longer included by default, you need to enable them as free purchases in the Blizzard Shop to DL them. I'd suggest getting them now while they're free in case they change this later and charge money:

knights of the frozen throne Lich King Missions​
kobolds and catacombs Dungeon Run (will require gold to unlock extra classes, hold off on this until you've finished the campaigns)​
witchwood Monster Hunt​
boomsday project Puzzle Lab​
rastakhan's Rumble Run​
Ashes of OutLand - Demon Hunter Prologue​
Scholomance Academy - Book of Heroes​
Forged in the Barrens - Book of Mercenaries​

I actually enjoy the single-player stuff the most because there's no rush (I can go AFK without losing, there's no timer like playing IRL people online except for this one surprise boss you might meet) and there's interesting dialogue/events/mechanics, and it gives you access to play a lot of cards which are hard to obtain.

Another big plus to playing these single-player missions is you'll get rewards along the way which build your collection to do more interesting decks.

I'd recommend alternating between single player missions and trying out each week's Tavern Brawl to see if you like the unique rules.

Rather than ranked play (unless you like doing the same decks) I enjoy duels since you get 16 (instead of 30) carsd to start and then bonus rewards along the way, it plays a lot like the single player missions and gives more of a "I'm leveling up and grinding" kind of feel you'd yearn for, instead of the always 30 cards" boring shit of standard online play.

View attachment 455397

Anyone with a sparec acc? I deleted mine some time ago now Im lazy af to start again:feelskek:. Arena (BGs to some degree) is the shit for me thou, thats where its at

Ok, you convinced me... I'll play it immediately:society:
good
:y'all::feelsYall:
Green
Purple

don't forget to take your daily dose:feelsclown::society::feelsclown:

Doc
Thanks for tagging me, but I haven't played it since the Old gods first appearance.
It's too bad there's no adventure to go along with that expansion (though apparently later ones like One Night make reference to having 'withstood' it?)

I mostly encounter C'Thun when I play Dungeon Run since a theme of C'thun cards sometimes shows up as a reward option, and seems to recur more frequently if you had selected it previously (least seems like it) which works pretty well when you have more life and can survive long enough to build him up and draw him to flip board control
I've never actually played it tbh.

Card games have never been my thing

View attachment 455401

digital ones are different, there's no way they could emulate these mechanics IRL

I don't know if I'd have the patience to play MTG irl either, but MTGA is a bit more tolerable. My main complaint with that is it's s oeasy to get cards you get overwhelmed with them and it's hard to get rapid action because half the time you're just drawing some fucking land. Plus minions auto-healing at end of turn is fucking stupid: hearthstone keeps them wounded. HS is also better than MTGA due to having interesting single-player adventures, more animations and dialogue.
just play fucking lor why would you bother with that trash, even back when it was 700 gold for an adventure it was a scam.
gold is free and not that hard to obtain, I literally just earn that all the time earning XP from battles and accomplishing objectives like "play 5 games as A B or C" or "win 3 games" or "play a frenzy minion" or "play 10 1-cost minions" etc

I installed Runeterra on my PC via BlueStacks (android emulator) and do plan to give it a shot. How similar would you say it is to Shadowverse? I tried that out too, mostly due to the anime stuff, though I plan to watch that show too, so meh... I guess I have the same problem with Tales of Abyss. I got stuck at one part but I could just watch the show.
mines maraad because im a big draenei fan, still waiting on a draenei paladin hero.

season10-cardback.png
sorry I'm too simple to understand and compare those, more attracted to the different hero portraits I guess.

one thing I really fucking hate for crafting is how they don't let you break down basic cards even if you get spammed like 10 copies of them because of getting single-player fixed rewards includin them after having already obtained them via random rewards

that's one big reason I think people shouldn't bother with online until doing as much single-player as possible, get all the fixed rewards out of the way because random rewards automatically skip over cards you've already got.
Anyone with a sparec acc? I deleted mine some time ago now Im lazy af to start again:feelskek:. Arena (BGs to some degree) is the shit for me thou, thats where its at
BG is fun occasionally but I always get frozen up about whether to maximize upgrading or rotate through and specialize in a minion group. mostly only do it when it's a way to get a daily/weekly reward.

What I do like about Arena is how there's some randomness to the generation. It's 150 gold per run though, Duels has an option like that but also allows free unranked/unrewarded practise to get the hang of it.

One thing annoying me about duels is the 3rd hero power for a couple (warrior's bomb, warlock, another) require a Legendary Scholomance Academy card which has low odds of getting in those 150 decks you buy, and really expensive to craft stuff. I always get wrecked by the shuffle-the-bomb approach w/ armorers.
just start over, I probably will if I can talk some family into playing just so I don't have t ogive them my old account name

Last edited:
i played this game 5 years ago.

i mainly played aggro-warlock with oozes and hobgoblins.

i wasnt that good, so i only hovered around rank 11.

i tried getting back into it, but there’s so much new shit. Back in my day, Secret Paladin was extremely gay to play against

:feelsXmas: Very informative. :feelswhere:

i tried getting back into it, but there’s so much new shit
Harrison

listen bro
:feelsYall::y'all::feelsYall:

it's not like you need to familiarize yourself with everything, it can be fun to just play random shit.

If you happen to beat Dalaran Heist for example you get a card which gives you one of 4 random prearranged themed decks: no choosing needed.

Witchwood is also fun because the heroes come with fixed decks and the only customization you do is via rewards after beating bosses. Warning that WW is basically impossible though, took me forever for first 3 heroes and I'm still trying with Toki

View attachment 455432
listen bro
:feelsYall::y'all::feelsYall:

it's not like you need to familiarize yourself with everything, it can be fun to just play random shit.

If you happen to beat Dalaran Heist for example you get a card which gives you one of 4 random prearranged themed decks: no choosing needed.

Witchwood is also fun because the heroes come with fixed decks and the only customization you do is via rewards after beating bosses. Warning that WW is basically impossible though, took me forever for first 3 heroes and I'm still trying with Toki
i dont think hearthstone is gonna be a good cope for me.

i sorta got sick of it

Play eternal card game not hearthstone

Its not a good card game. I have almost all the cards in another card game though.

Incels.is TBC Classic guild when? :feelstrash:

I used to play it, how do you know? I never mentioned it in any post as much as I remember, my paranoia is going full berserk right now :feelstastyman:

I don't play it anymore.

but I play clash royale though :feelshaha:

Play eternal card game not hearthstone
nobody says you need to play just one game, daily rewards usually make it more fun to alternate, probably good to avoid burnout and appreciate differences too

except fucking Gwent that Witcher garbage can just burn in hell

haven't played it for quite some time. more into LOR these days but also been playing less of it

I want to see a loli version of arch-vile

im not a hearthstoner nor do i play the game

NGL wish Rokara was my GF, anyone else enjoy her adventure in the Book of Mercenaries?

Young

AxeUp

ShieldSmackMuss

Human foids seek the strength of Chad because they are week

Since an orcess foid is already superior in strength to Chad perhaps she wouldn't need me to be her Chad, and she will treasure me for other things like knowing healing spells to cure her wounds.

I could be her wife and she could hold me in her arms as I cream inside her muscular pussy which is tight because she is a virgin.

Orcs reach the size of adult humans by age six, and around that point warlocks tend to use magic on them to age them up into twelve-year-olds which is when they reach their adult larger-than-human size.

What's cute about Rokara is she's small for an orc (even an orc female) which is why you can see a human footman dwarfing her. So she's a runt in orc terms and better suited to fuck a human BF like me.

She was raised to be an explorer by a shadow elf and is friendly to non-orcs such as that gay minotaur.

Played it since beta, got addicted at some point and uninstalled it some months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back