Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Heart & Back Issues

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Scoliosis tortures me all the time only once in a while the constant pain vanishes for sometime. I just wish someone gave me massages.

Don't know if covid burns my heart area but prolonged loneliness and cigarettes really must have take it's toll.
If all fails, I'll just LDAR smoking 2 packs cigarettes a day rarely going out, I'd surely lose my heart before 35, currently in my 20s.
Just playing vidya and watching anime, but maybe I'd get so bored of that stuff and my families attitude, I'd rope when 30.
Whatever I'll eventually die living a good life or die really soon in a pathetic state.

20-30 mins of meditation (in the correct posture) and sleeping only facing up solved 99% of my back pains.
I stopped smoking cigarettes and weed and started vaping nicotine and synthetic cannabinoids. I never felt more healthy.
Good luck bro

smoking 2 packs cigarettes
That's going to come back later in life to take a massive chunk out of your ass(assuming you stay alive that long) id advise you to stop and get addicted to breath mints instead lol

20-30 mins of meditation (in the correct posture) and sleeping only facing up solved 99% of my back pains.
I stopped smoking cigarettes and weed and started vaping nicotine and synthetic cannabinoids. I never felt more healthy.
Good luck bro

Yeah, I'Ve realized that the backpain was partly due to bending of my spine because of the pillow.
I've vape but I'm out of liquid and atomizer, I'll get one if I succeed or may not even feel the need.
Tbh, I don't go over 1 pack but if I was sure that it's definitely over, I'd smoke at least 2 packs of cigarettes.
Thanks.
That's going to come back later in life to take a massive chunk out of your ass(assuming you stay alive that long) id advise you to stop and get addicted to breath mints instead lol
I don't smoke 2 packs now, but I'll smoke at least 2 packs to die soon if it's over.