Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hearing your sister say "I only date white guys" when you're both Korean American

C

Csian

Banned
-
So fucking inconsiderate. You can't even pretend that I'm not unlucky as shit? Do I really need a reminder that even other asian women don't like Asian guys?

And spare me the fucking "Bruh, my 6'3 Asian friend Chang who is also a bodybuilder in med school pulled a 5/10 white girl".

What kind of white guys does she like?

Accept your white overlords taking all the women

having a sister is suicide fuel. my ethnic sister dates a 6'2'' blonde while i've never even hold a girl's hand.

cucked by whites yet once again.

I live next to a Korean neighborhood, all I see are like 9 Korean guys hanging out with 1 Korean girl. So those other Korean girls are with whites, you think?

What kind of white guys does she like?
Not really sure if she has a type.I just overheard her saying it to a friend one time. She gets really good grades, yet was dating some Chad who literally was almost expelled but still went on to play college football, but she also has dated Tall skinny sad boy white guys

almost half of asian women WONT date an asian male.

Racisswhitewomen

So fucking inconsiderate. You can't even pretend that I'm not unlucky as shit? Do I really need a reminder that even other asian women don't like Asian guys?

And spare me the fucking "Bruh, my 6'3 Asian friend Chang who is also a bodybuilder in med school pulled a 5/10 white girl".

WHITE MASTER RACE FUCKERS

All male asians must make this shit well known. Too many fucking cucked asians still believing in being loyal to their race. Fuck that. Nuke those cunts.

Beat her ass.

having a sister is suicide fuel. my ethnic sister dates a 6'2'' blonde while i've never even hold a girl's hand.

Just think that blonde guy can't get a white girl because of some gigachad.

These whites sneak into these ethnic household, fuck their women and leave unscathed. If you look at this from the other end, basically, these ethnics are serving the western society by running their own small whorehouses. Gigakek.

This is why ethnic need to become more crazy. We need to show the white community that we are not to be messed with. JBW needs to be stopped no matter what it takes.

These whites sneak into these ethnic household, fuck their women and leave unscathed. If you look at this from the other end, basically, these ethnics are serving the western society by running their own small whorehouses. Gigakek.
true. what do white men even whining about ? ethnics do their shitty jobs whites dont want, their women serve as cumdump for white men. and they still complain. what the fuck ?

Asian women are a disgrace

They are a literal human fetish but can't seem to understand it.

Which ethnicity are you?

This is why ethnic need to become more crazy. We need to show the white community that we are not to be messed with. JBW needs to be stopped no matter what it takes.
Only Asians serve white people. Of the other ethnics it's usually the westernized cucks (ex muslims, secularists, etc) who are slaves for white people.

Only Asians serve white people. Of the other ethnics it's usually the westernized cucks (ex muslims, secularists, etc) who are slaves for white people.
This is why it is important to not let westernization occur in our homes. We must fight back.

Big kek

Anyways yeah thats some top rage fuel right there. Luckily my sisters don't like white guys

true. what do white men even whining about ? ethnics do their shitty jobs whites dont want, their women serve as cumdump for white men. and they still complain. what the fuck ?

You are on the exactly fucking point man. I would kill people to become a 2/10 white.

Hapas are the poor guys I feel the worst for. I can't imagine having a mother and sister that openly HATE me and all males similar to me.