Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hearing stories from boomers makes me realise how uneventful and boring most of our lives have been by comparison

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, whenever I interact with men a lot older than me I realise how incredibly uneventful and boring my life, and probably the lives of most of the guys here, have been and will be further by comparison. I unironically find myself hoping a guy starts shit with me when I'm out to get into a fight just so that something outside the same day-after-day monotonous cycle of my life can happen.

I think this is partly a result of social media and shit, but also a socialcirclepill, since when hypergamy was less harsh in the past and more guys had girlfriends it naturally led to social circles with other guys in them

This is also part of what is motivating me to fully lowinhibmaxx from now on (which I made a thread on recently) and just do whatever the fuck I want in the moment and to hell with the consequences, because why not? If it gets me into trouble, so be it, it beats remaining in my same position for year after year which is what I see happening at this rate - if nothing it could provide me with funny stories to post in the Lounge here :dab:

It's time to go full on low inhib

This is also part of what is motivating me to fully lowinhibmaxx from now on (which I made a thread on recently) and just do whatever the fuck I want in the moment and to hell with the consequences, because why not? If it gets me into trouble, so be it, it beats remaining in my same position for year after year which is what I see happening at this rate

Definitely. Pick a place you want to see or thing you want to do and just go, costs be damned. People generally tolerate a lot more misdoings than you would imagine.

Can relate, I always wanted a life of adventure like in the movies. Even if it meant risking my life. It makes me feel alive