Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heard nurses talking about avg female height

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★
Was in the hospital overnight recently and heard some nurses, who were all visibly "big" in height and mass from my bed view, talking in the hall about how 5'10, 177.5cm isn't even tall for a gyn. It reminded me of a conversation between three brutish men around 2006 who were all over 6'1, 183cm but were measuring each other for bragging rights. At 180cm exactly I have been in situations where I was one of three men and the shortest of the three. Point of this post is just to affirm that I believe most of the posters saying height realities and expectations for zoomers are such that you could be almost six feet and still have manlet experiences regularly.

Being manlet is truly the worst

Was in the hospital overnight recently and heard some nurses, who were all visibly "big" in height and mass from my bed view, talking in the hall about how 5'10, 177.5cm isn't even tall for a gyn. It reminded me of a conversation between three brutish men around 2006 who were all over 6'1, 183cm but were measuring each other for bragging rights. At 180cm exactly I have been in situations where I was one of three men and the shortest of the three. Point of this post is just to affirm that I believe most of the posters saying height realities and expectations for zoomers are such that you could be almost six feet and still have manlet experiences regularly.
I'm six foot.

Makes zero diff.

being slightly shorter than 2 other men isn't a "manlet experience" nigger