Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heard from a foid that rejected me years ago

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
There was a whore who rejected me and later on made fun of it but I didn't hear from her for like 7 years and when I do I find out that her father died and she failed an entire grade JFL fuck you whore I hope you rot

as in like she failed every single one of her classes?
Something like that, not sure but what I do know is that she had to repeat an entire year of class

normies never appreciate what they have

look at the average normoid retard that has a gf and gets to fuck when he's 18 -> treats her like shit and larps like he's "depressed" lmfao

I smell Xpel incels around the corner.

Lets hope this isn't the last time she fucks up her life. :dab: :dab: :dab:

look at the average normoid retard that has a gf and gets to fuck when he's 18 -> treats her like shit and larps like he's "depressed" lmfao
Usually women are depressed and suffer from anxiety despite being accepted everywhere for just existing.

She was probably happy that her father died.

Dude, wtf are you doing? Contact out of the blue means she's dying for attention and is probably willing to pity fuck you. This was your chance for ascension and you blew it.

EW0AL0TWAAA3img

I HOPE SHE SUFFERS.

Dude, wtf are you doing? Contact out of the blue means she's dying for attention and is probably willing to pity fuck you. This was your chance for ascension and you blew it.

I see this shit all the time. It pisses me off, tbh.

Saw an old classmate from years ago online, she was friendly to me. I sent her a message on facebook, she unfriended me.
lmao.

Her dad doesn't have any guilt though

She didn't contact me, I heard from her from another person who knew her