Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Healthy in every size!

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
There is a fat activist called Whitney Thore. She made a show called my big fat fabulous life to prove on how being overweight isn’t a bad thing. Most of the shows consists of her whining, complaining and being narcissistic. I decided to watch some videos and I saw these two.

Tbh if there is going to be a show have it be about Todd (her gay friend). He’s the opposite of annoying and isn’t so boring to watch.

There is a fat activist called Whitney Thore. She made a show called my big fat fabulous life to prove on how being overweight isn’t a bad thing. Most of the shows consists of her whining, complaining and being narcissistic. I decided to watch some videos and I saw these two.

Tbh if there is going to be a show have it be about Todd (her gay friend). He’s the opposite of annoying and isn’t so boring to watch.

> TLC

(or old lady)

Laugh2

I bet the beta cuck that drew that ridiculous painting did it for free.

>Watches this (((propaganda)))
>Tbh if there is going to be a show have it be about Todd (her gay friend). He’s the opposite of annoying and isn’t so boring to watch.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

>Watches this (((propaganda)))
>Tbh if there is going to be a show have it be about Todd (her gay friend). He’s the opposite of annoying and isn’t so boring to watch.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Its not going to be a good show but Todd is 10 times better than that landwhale.

This nigga said I need a moment I can't breathe, lmfao, what the fuck is this shit, this is like some they live shit, people actually watch this shit like its quality entertainment, jfl @ humanity in 2018

Mother fucker that obese fucking beached land whale didn't fucking die yet? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: this world needs to burn