Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Healthy dinner

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I often think about how to improve dinner. Bread, butter, sausage / cheese and the spare veggie doesn't sound healthy

Any ideas?

I thought about making a mayonnaise of olive oil and low fat milk to substitute butter.

BTW I recently started to wet my bread with a brush, because of my throat problems. It helps :feelskek:

I wanna whole grain sour dough pizza max with minimum amount of cheese ngl, but to ldarmaxxed.

Maybe some vegetable spread would be good? I only did humus so far, but that's carbs as well.

Thoughts?

What's your (un)healthy dinner?

Last edited:
Maybe add some tuna salad

Tuna = heavy metals. It's over for tunacels ded srs.
I decided to eat healthier a few weeks ago too, but now I'm only eating weird salads, cereals and some meat. I'm probably just too low IQ. :feelsbadman:

I either eat steamed rice and meat/fish, or eggs and vegetables (no carb). It kinda works for me...

Can't tell me you ewt all bread and cold cuts.

pee pee poo poo

I eat rice and clear chicken soup for dinner

I either eat steamed rice and meat/fish, or eggs and vegetables (no carb). It kinda works for me...
yeah this is pretty great.
it's quite cheap and can eat it most days of the week without getting too bored :feelsautistic:

Eating saturated fat, butter, etc. isn't actually bad for you. That idea was based on bad science.

The real enemy is simple sugars and processed vegetable oils.

Be like me, eat cereal all day.

I live with my mom so she chooses whats for dinner

Butter is acnefuel.

vegetable stir fry

I think I'll eat fried chicken wings tomorrow ngl

fish is pretty good

Rice and black beans with avocado is filling and healthy (as far as I know). It's also simple and easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for the avocados to ripen.
How do you spice it?

Eating saturated fat, butter, etc. isn't actually bad for you. That idea was based on bad science.

The real enemy is simple sugars and processed vegetable oils.

grains too