Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Headsetcels what headset do you use for gaming/music.(recommend me one)

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
ded srs, need some recommendations. Low budget cos low pay ngl...at most I can do 50

or just leave the one you use with a brief review, but ya recommend me one that i can use for music/sound based games where you need to hear footsteps and movement.

Not gonna doxx myself like that jfl
I heard beats by dre were pretty good:y'all:

Not gonna doxx myself like that jfl
just lol if u walk outside with your goofy headset legit lold at u, too high inhib for that shit

I use a cheap one I got for christmans long ago

just lol if u walk outside with your goofy headset legit lold at u, too high inhib for that shit
I actually went to gym several times with gaming headset with mic.

Go on the app geek. Shits from China but its decent an cheap. I got a set that were like fake beats for 15 quid

Those are different needs. I don't know about gaming but regarding music, I use different headphones for different needs. Some are more Bass heavy and I use those for certain genres. Sometimes, I want one to focus on vocals. Sennheiser HD 598's were my go to but they've been discontinued.

sennheiser for several years now..best i've ever bought but was like 200 euro :(