Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He studies incels.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
So he does important work for society.
Females should reward him with intimacy. But for some reason I doubt that his sexual life is successful.

IMG 9942 scaled pwvoe0vdfznuoc6f3dyd13bi711tziug8w8707mufi
Michael halpin 1 5487746

I am a sociologist interested in gender, health, and social isolation. My research on gender focuses on misogyny in online communities, investigating how and why online communities justify and promote misogyny. My research on health examines how science (e.g., neurobiology and genetics) is changing how we define, treat, and experience illness. I am particularly interested in how scientists are identifying new types and phases of illness, and the consequences for ill individuals, physicians, and healthcare systems. My research on social isolation combines my interests in gender and health. Here, I am interested in the relationship between social isolation, masculinity, and health. My research is supported by SSHRC, and my findings have been discussed in various media outlets, including The Globe and Mail, Salon, and Newsweek.
30.png

:lul:

Why not Physics or Mathematics, does he not like to think?