Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill He is coping so much somebody help him

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIDfYf1ABs&ab_channel=AnimeSavedMyLife

He needs to make an account here and stop coping with PUA.

Jfl at this comments though... TEHEE I WOULD BE INTRESTED IN YOU TEEHEEEE...

The older videos with the anime pillow are brutal as fuck.
This is probably how normies imagine incels.

He's a fatcel = volcel. looks pretty tall.

Oh man, I feel for this guy. The black pill is going to make him rope, though.

He's a fatcel = volcel. looks pretty tall.

Hes like 30 tho. But I agree fatcel = volcel. 99% of fatcels are at least normies. If he would lose all that fat he could potentially slay literally fucking easiest looksmaxx you can do. I'm fucking jelous of fatcels they can lose fat and become slayer what the fuck am I gonna lose? I'm only mildly overweight losing 15kgs in weight will not change my looks dramatically. It's over.

He is posting here for sure.

Hes like 30 tho. But I agree fatcel = volcel. 99% of fatcels are at least normies. If he would lose all that fat he could potentially slay literally fucking easiest looksmaxx you can do. I'm fucking jelous of fatcels they can lose fat and become slayer what the fuck am I gonna lose? I'm only mildly overweight losing 15kgs in weight will not change my looks dramatically. It's over.
Actually dude I would. The last 10-15kgs are the most crucial. You should go down to 12% atleast once in your life just to make sure you have bones or not.

Just do push-ups bro

30? It's over. I'm glad I'm 20. Once I finish school, I'm leaving the West

Actually dude I would. The last 10-15kgs are the most crucial. You should go down to 12% atleast once in your life just to make sure you have bones or not.

Just do push-ups bro

Idk I'm like 22% now I think. 177cm and 85kg. I can't imagine it making a huge difference but sure I give it a try. I wanna go down to 10%. Though what I don't understand is if it's enough just losing weight to go down in body-fat? Is it possible to have low-weight but still high body-fat?

Over for him , He’s old and balding hard

mogs me by talking to a girl

Idk I'm like 22% now I think. 177cm and 85kg. I can't imagine it making a huge difference but sure I give it a try. I wanna go down to 10%. Though what I don't understand is if it's enough just losing weight to go down in body-fat? Is it possible to have low-weight but still high body-fat?
Bro 22% is too high. You can look like a complete different person at 10%. I've seen plenty of such 20% to 10% transformations on BB Masc and Looksmax. It's actually lifefuel for fatcels like you.
Just stay on a 500 deficit. Loosing 1% bodyfat/week is ideal. You can get down to 10% in like 12 weeks.

And yes, it's possible to have low weight and high bodyfat if you don't have any muscle mass. Look at @Zyros for example. He was 20%bodyfat at 66kgs at 5'11 height. He had to go down to 60 kgs to achieve true 10% bodyfat.

You are a FATcel aka Volcel in my books.

Day 56 and this nigga didn't even get a haircut I thought that was the first thing bluepillers tell you to do

Bro 22% is too high. You can look like a complete different person at 10%. I've seen plenty of such 20% to 10% transformations on BB Masc and Looksmax. It's actually lifefuel for fatcels like you.
Just stay on a 500 deficit. Loosing 1% bodyfat/week is ideal. You can get down to 10% in like 12 weeks.

And yes, it's possible to have low weight and high bodyfat if you don't have any muscle mass. Look at @Zyros for example. He was 20%bodyfat at 66kgs at 5'11 height. He had to go down to 60 kgs to achieve true 10% bodyfat.

You are a FATcel aka Volcel in my books.

Ok fair enough but just for your information I was at 15% bf before and I had 0 success anyway when I went to nightclubs 24/7 at uni with my chadlite friends when I was mega bluepilled (btw I still had hair then so I mogged my current self by a factor of a billion and still no success). Now I realized they were fucking making fun of me bringing me along. Taking pictures of me alone pissed at the club floor, jestermaxxing myself in front of everybody because no fucking foid would talk to me.

Anyway I am not volcel because I am actively trying to reduce my weight and I fucking already tried approaching before I even approached at work when I was working in a restaurant part-time but that ended up brutally backfiring and I did not approach ever since but I already told that story, anyway I am not done yet you are right I don't think I ever was at 10% bf so I am going to give it a try.

Though any tips on losing body-fat quickly? Right now I am doing swimming 3 times a week on the weekends and I do resistance-band training 3 sets 5mins each for biceps and sometimes I do body exercises once a week like combination of pushups/planks/etc...

What else should I do? My diet is about 1200-1500 calories a day. With a cheat day on saturday or sunday where I eat my maintance calories which is like 2.2k.

I also do at least 2h of speed-walking 3 days a week since I walk to my gym and it's pretty far away.

Is this enough to lose body-fat% ?? I also eat at leaast 70g protein everyday or at least I try to aim for that amount.

Ok fair enough but just for your information I was at 15% bf before and I had 0 success anyway when I went to nightclubs 24/7 at uni with my chadlite friends when I was mega bluepilled (btw I still had hair then so I mogged my current self by a factor of a billion and still no success). Now I realized they were fucking making fun of me bringing me along. Taking pictures of me alone pissed at the club floor, jestermaxxing myself in front of everybody because no fucking foid would talk to me.

Anyway I am not volcel because I am actively trying to reduce my weight and I fucking already tried approaching before I even approached at work when I was working in a restaurant part-time but that ended up brutally backfiring and I did not approach ever since but I already told that story, anyway I am not done yet you are right I don't think I ever was at 10% bf so I am going to give it a try.

Though any tips on losing body-fat quickly? Right now I am doing swimming 3 times a week on the weekends and I do resistance-band training 3 sets 5mins each for biceps and sometimes I do body exercises once a week like combination of pushups/planks/etc...

What else should I do? My diet is about 1200-1500 calories a day. With a cheat day on saturday or sunday where I eat my maintance calories which is like 2.2k.

I also do at least 2h of speed-walking 3 days a week since I walk to my gym and it's pretty far away.

Is this enough to lose body-fat% ?? I also eat at leaast 70g protein everyday or at least I try to aim for that amount.
I guess I'll take the volcel word back.

Your plan is solid. Although, it's a bit strict ngl. Make sure you're not loosing more than 1% bodyweight/week or else you'll loose muscles. And 1g per pound of lean body mass is ideal protein requirement. For you it should be atleast 150 grams.

One small tip I'd give would be to weigh yourself every morning after waking up and pissing. And record that weight on a weight tracking app. This will help.

Since you're eating 1200-1500 cals you'll feel really hungry throughout the day. Make sure you're eating lots of protein and fibres( under Calorie limit ofcourse) and drink atleast 10 glasses of water.

Set a weekly goal. If you weight 85kgs then ideally you should be loosing 850 grams per week. Make sure you're like 84- 84.2 kgs next week. If you're loosing to much too quickly then crank up the calories a lil bit.

Also, keep in mind you'll loose water weight first you it might look like you've lost a few kgs after dieting for a few days but don't worry it's mostly water. And also, don't worry about daily weight fluctuations.

If you follow this routine then you'll be 10-12% before 2021.

I guess I'll take the volcel word back.

Your plan is solid. Although, it's a bit strict ngl. Make sure you're not loosing more than 1% bodyweight/week or else you'll loose muscles. And 1g per pound of lean body mass is ideal protein requirement. For you it should be atleast 150 grams.

One small tip I'd give would be to weigh yourself every morning after waking up and pissing. And record that weight on a weight tracking app. This will help.

Since you're eating 1200-1500 cals you'll feel really hungry throughout the day. Make sure you're eating lots of protein and fibres( under Calorie limit ofcourse) and drink atleast 10 glasses of water.

Set a weekly goal. If you weight 85kgs then ideally you should be loosing 850 grams per week. Make sure you're like 84- 84.2 kgs next week. If you're loosing to much too quickly then crank up the calories a lil bit.

Also, keep in mind you'll loose water weight first you it might look like you've lost a few kgs after dieting for a few days but don't worry it's mostly water. And also, don't worry about daily weight fluctuations.

If you follow this routine then you'll be 10-12% before 2021.

I am already doing that. I bought a weight from amazon and weight myself though not always at the morning but usually at the morning and record that in my phone app. I already lost my water weight I think since I was starting at 90kgs. I need to get to fucking 10-12% before I SEAmaxx. I'm SEAmaxxing July-Sep next year.

Also I don't really feel very hungry at 1200-1500. I feel hunger in the sense that yeah if I bought some food I would eat it without a problem but I don't feel the urge to do it. It's just a slight annoyance nothing more.

I am already doing that. I bought a weight from amazon and weight myself though not always at the morning but usually at the morning and record that in my phone app. I already lost my water weight I think since I was starting at 90kgs. I need to get to fucking 10-12% before I SEAmaxx. I'm SEAmaxxing July-Sep next year.

Also I don't really feel very hungry at 1200-1500. I feel hunger in the sense that yeah if I bought some food I would eat it without a problem but I don't feel the urge to do it. It's just a slight annoyance nothing more.
That's interesting. You should feel hungry at 1200cals. Maybe you're not measure it properly? You're loosing weight so I guess whatever you're doing is working for you. And you have lots of time. Make sure you're loosing it slowly or else you'll end up yo-yoing and gain all the weight back in no time. That's all I have to say.

That's interesting. You should feel hungry at 1200cals. Maybe you're not measure it properly? You're loosing weight so I guess whatever you're doing is working for you. And you have lots of time. Make sure you're loosing it slowly or else you'll end up yo-yoing and gain all the weight back in no time. That's all I have to say.

I'm definitely measuring it correctly I bought a small scale weight and I measure almost everything I put into my mouth except things I can't measure accurately. There is probably a 100/200calorie margin of error though possibly. Sure boyo I will take care not to lose too fast. I thought 1kg a week was ideal or even 2kgs ? I wanted to lose it fast but now I guess I am satisfied if it takes me up to march to do it I guess.

I'm definitely measuring it correctly I bought a small scale weight and I measure almost everything I put into my mouth except things I can't measure accurately. There is probably a 100/200calorie margin of error though possibly. Sure boyo I will take care not to lose too fast. I thought 1kg a week was ideal or even 2kgs ? I wanted to lose it fast but now I guess I am satisfied if it takes me up to march to do it I guess.
Yup you're doing it right. Measuring like an autist is actually the right way. And nah 2kgs/week is just too much.

surgery is the only option for us subhumans