Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal He died getting taunted in his last moments

Who you feel bad for?

• Jorge Torres Jr

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Sarah Boone

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Her family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His family

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No one in this situation

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/purpleheart726/status/1582706843406962689

Sarah Boone and her boyfriend (Jorge Torres Jr) stayed together through all of their toxic ways that harmed each other and yet Boone found a way to not only kill him but humiliate him in his lasts moments (they was playing drunk hide and seek but she probably planned to murder him by getting him to go in a suitcase and suffocate him to death by locking him inside. She uploaded it to TikTok without a care in the world and flexed on him because she “won” .

Domestic violence and toxic relationships are no jokes something will go wrong.

I bet the cops was disgusted but relieved getting her stupid call.

Her case is in 2023:

Last edited:

Sarah Boone and her boyfriend (Jorge Torres Jr) stayed together through all of their toxic ways that harmed each other and yet Boone found a way to not only kill him but humiliate him in his lasts moments (they was playing drunk hide and seek but she probably planned to murder him by getting him to go in a suitcase and suffocate him to death by locking him inside. She uploaded it to TikTok without a care in the world and flexed on him because she “won” .

Her case is in 2023:

fucking brutal. I hope this bitch will burn in hell

women cant love

She will get a slap on the wrist and 30 days probation.

so fucking brutal. She should get death penalty

fuck both of those fucking sex havers :lasereyes:

this is what will happen to incels who "ascend"

I couldn't care less

No. I read a story years on Yahoo Answers about a man traveling with his girlfriend and autistic neighbor. Subconsciously, I kept envisioning myself as the autistic male.

Never trust women

No. I read a story years on Yahoo Answers about a man traveling with his girlfriend and autistic neighbor. Subconsciously, I kept envisioning myself as the autistic male.
Third wheel pain

Why do they always post evidences of their crimes on Tik Tok ?

He must have been a turbo manlet framelet to even fit in that small ass suitcase. She did mention that he choked her at one point and of course this happened in Florida. (Avoid foids from Florida at all costs.)

Eventhough he's dead, he still manage to get her contacts, bang her and move in with her. Meanwhile I'm khhv and can't even get a date or a number.

What a way to die holy shit

No mainstream attention. Love the "I dont know", the immediate go to phrase for wimmin. I dont feel bad for the cuck, what possesed you to get into a case?

She killed him

Her case is in 2023:

This is why rumbling is 100 percent justified and "I wanna survive" cucks should get terminated

Another sexhaver dead and another whore in jail. Life is good

Her case is in 2023:

they both got what they deserved

HAHAHAHAHA SARAH BOONE LET'S FUCKING GO BASED PUT THOSE CUCKS IN SUITCASES LMAO

HAHAHAHAHA SARAH BOONE LET'S FUCKING GO BASED PUT THOSE CUCKS IN SUITCASES LMAO
indeed hope the judge lets her out with 0 days in jail and this story is widely publicized. Then more women put their cucks in suitcases and kill em. More women doing this, the better. We should be applauding her

I may be an incel but at least I can breath

Fuck that whore, that video genuinely made me fume

I'm truly wondering how it's possible for a woman to get a fully grown man in a suitcase. Are men really this cucked?

lets not forget that woman are the LE EMPATHETICA GENDAR .

kek

@Mecoja @Rimiru @The Abyss @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @HateCurry @lonelycurry26 @Retardinator @Sexless incel
@lemon21 @Hoppipolla

kek

@Mecoja @Rimiru @The Abyss @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @HateCurry @lonelycurry26 @Retardinator @Sexless incel
@lemon21 @Hoppipolla
I hate gore/death

kek

@lemon21 @Hoppipolla
Women are perfect creatures, it is his fault he was killled
He deserves if

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back