Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He copes by fucking dog

Probably a tranny

He was a white woman in a past life

Just blow off his fucking head. Anyone that fucks dogs deserve that.

Were they rubbing assholes?
I don't get it.

Were they rubbing assholes?
I don't get it.
The dog was fucking him in the ass and his dog dick got stuck. Its an evolutionary trait dogs developed in order to breed more effectively.

The dog was fucking him in the ass and his dog dick got stuck. Its an evolutionary trait dogs developed in order to breed more effectively.
How could the dog do that if his body was the other way?!

How could the dog do that if his body was the other way?!
their penises work differently than ours. IDK how else to explain it without getting gross/using visuals and I do not want to look at dog cock.

their penises work differently than ours. IDK how else to explain it without getting gross/using visuals and I do not want to look at dog cock.
A dog's penis would not be able to bend that way.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

nigNogs . Should have fucked a chimp instead.Atleast they would have been the same species then

Why the fuck is bestiality allowed on Twitter? It should be banned on there like CP and other forms of degeneracy are.

Why the fuck is bestiality allowed on Twitter? It should be banned on there like CP and other forms of degeneracy are.
White women would leave twitter and (((they))) prefer money over that

Kill this sick fuck

Glad I don't use that shithole