Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HBO is looking for a new Harry Potter actor for reboot - a future incel is about to be saved

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
So HBO is remaking the Harry Potter books for the new generation as a TV show set to premiere in 2026. Anyone playing Harry Potter will obviously be set for life, just like 5'5 Daniel Radcliffe was. They're currently looking for 9-11 year old British children to play the role of Harry Potter. One scrawny dark haired proto-incel will be saved from Inceldom when he is picked. I bet parents are rushing from all over the country to foist their kids into auditions.

I think the blackpill will spread more around the world, regardless of the generation, we have crossed the line and started to understand and have a somewhat brutal perception of reality through positivism, because we don't like it so much, that's obvious. Some may understand the black pill and agree with it, but most will definitely be stuck with it for the rest.

Not really sure if true, we must remember that characters in Hollywood can get chadwashed like Wolverine by Stud Jackman despite the fact he's a stocky, 5'3 hairy ogre in the comics. I imagine the kid they choose can be good looking too and normies will eat it up because it sells.

Even when I was young I would get jealous of child actors because you just land some gig and you never have to worry about life again basically

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back