Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Hawk Tuah" meme is further proof of the incel cope

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
The 80/20 rule, the idea that normies don't get laid and aren't having fun is only further proven as incel cope delusion by the Hawk Tuah meme.

Sorry, we are pure genetic shit. We are bottom of the barrel and unfuckable.

glad i do not know what this is

Good news is thought that we are blessed in seeing the cold abyss of truth that normie conceptions of love and meaning are total bullshit, excrements of human biology that mean nothing.

Only the divine and I would wager 1% of humanity can really love you, most "people" have impulsive negroid level sentience.

Do I wanna know what Hawk Tuah is?

glad i do not know what this is
Some woman was asked in an interview what's a good bedroom move and she said you have to "Hghhhhawk...puah, 'spit on that thang'", like an Old Western cowboy spitting in a bottle.

Normies (including cuckservatives) think its the funniest fucking thing in the world.

Some woman was asked in an interview what's a good bedroom move and she said you have to "Hghhhhawk...puah, 'spit on that thang'", like an Old Western cowboy spitting in a bottle.

Normies (including cuckservatives) think its the funniest fucking thing in the world.
being easily amused is definitely a normie trait. i feel like im almost never amused by anything

I don't understand how that could be humour

being easily amused is definitely a normie trait. i feel like im almost never amused by anything
I don't understand how that could be humour

It is because their brains have enough seratonin and dopamine to distract them from even beginning to look into the void - why bother with all this messy sadness and existential angst when you can just have fun and not worry about anything?

Meanwhile, ugly as shit people are forced through traumas that not even Dante could think about and are forced to stare into the void and (usually) develop higher sentience because of it.

It is because their brains have enough seratonin and dopamine to distract them from even beginning to look into the void - why bother with all this messy sadness and existential angst when you can just have fun and not worry about anything?

Meanwhile, ugly as shit people are forced through traumas that not even Dante could think about and are forced to stare into the void and (usually) develop higher sentience because of it.
This meme is retarded even tiktok skibidi toilet kids don't find this hawk tuah shit funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back