Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hawk Tuah girl

gmsupreme

gmsupreme

Greycel
does anyone actually find that shit funny? seeing foids dress and act like whores to get loosened and die alone is rage inducing. i can’t even stand to see it in real life because it’s so fucking retarded. what happened to actual comedy? “lol sex” is the punchline of all these stupid fucking memes.

Oh I was happy that I hadnt heard about her for the last 30 minutes. Then I saw this post.

I just found it sad and degenerate, typical young woman today having tons of casual sex with multiple :chad: men every year.

I fount it unfunny, just like most normie memes

I saw that bitch mentioned on Snapchat and DNW don’t even want to know why she’s getting attention has to be very low IQ just by the sound of it. She should hawk tuah on my penis filthy mid scank in flight simulator

Proof that men are cum-brained savages who's brain switches off when anything related to sex pops up, all men do is complain about how whore culture is dominant, the same scrotes will turn around to worship & make famous whores like this & that Bhad Baby mudshark, I really really hate men so much, embrace the Blackpill to Misandry pipeline

Normies will find anything funny nowadays

In turkish, hawktuah is the sound you make to pretend your spitting on them as a means of an insult, but not actually spitting on them

Proof that men are cum-brained savages who's brain switches off when anything related to sex pops up, all men do is complain about how whore culture is dominant, the same scrotes will turn around to worship & make famous whores like this & that Bhad Baby mudshark, I really really hate men so much, embrace the Blackpill to Misandry pipeline

In a just world hawk Tuah girl and bhad bhabie mudshark girl would both be rewarded with a public hanging.

But since we live in clown world they are both turned into millionaires :feelsclown:

This is probably the most retarded example of 15 minutes of fame I’ve ever seen

Even in the context of street interview videos she wasn’t funny or original

only black dudes found that shit funny they're like ''shieeeeeeeeeeeet''

Embrace the Blackpill to Misandry pipeline
No, most men are evil but females are still worse.
95% of females are evil (maybe higher but I'll be generous)
For men it's like 60-70% I'd say.

blackpill and inceldom should lead you to misanthropy
if you're on some men good women bad shit you're a retard still dabbling in redpill land