Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having waifu feels bluepilled to me.

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
It's obviously better than having oneitis, which is cucked. I normally wouldn't fucking care if somebody has or has not waifu here, because it's a cope. But I somehow developed affection for fictional characters Major Motoko Kusanagi. Can't stand the feeling. I have a urge to think about here, to write about here. Can't escape those thoughts, they seem bluepilled to me. I'm not used to obsessing over fictional characters in romantic way. I hope it goes away.

@Zer0/∞ replies,

Blue pill? it's a fucking cartoon. what!?

I see everything as bluepilled outside of „emotionless sex“,

Blue pill? it's a fucking cartoon. what!?
It's a cratoon, that's why you can't have physical contact with it, sex etc. All you can do is imagine it in your head. It's fantasy detached from reality, hence it's :bluepill:.

it's fucking absurd that i have to live through those feelings in my head. I fee; melancholic, moody and I lost my apetite and it's beacause of fucking drawing. and there is no other way for me, because real foids are fucking trash incapable of empathy.

15/02/2022
I still feel this terrible attraction. I don't think about 3d whores now. Unreal loneliness crushes me. Years of isolation takes its toll. Fuck whores and soyciety that made me this way. If soyciety wasn't so cucked I would have normal realtionship, but now I'm force into this.

No we are home.
Didn't know they let black kids live in the same cell as thier fathers, guess they really don't want to separte black families.

Didn't know they let black kids live in the same cell as thier fathers, guess they really don't want to separte black families.
IMG 20220212 015137

I know that feel, I learnt to draw just to do self insert art of me and my waifu,

And I think that I stopped liking 3D woman because of that, god damn it.

:feelsautistic:

I know that feel, I learnt to draw just to do self insert art of me and my waifu,

And I think that I stopped liking 3D woman because of that, god damn it.

Drawing seems like really good cope, always wanted to get into it, but it requires lot of effort. Can you recommend any tutorials?

Drawing seems like really good cope, always wanted to get into it, but it requires lot of effort. Can you recommend any tutorials?
I think the best I've seen was an Udemy course on drawing, it was like 7 Dollars 2 years ago, by Scott Harris

Or you cant just try watching anatomy drawing tutorials, not because muh proportions or you needing to draw something realistic or else is shit, but because once you know the basics, you can twist that motherfucker and do stylized stuff that looks neat

I took 12-13 years to learnt how to draw properlly, i knew none of the above things, that's probably why, also, don't try to make something too realistic or stylized on your first drawings, first learn anatomy, or else you'll have a hard time, it's not impossible, but it can frustrate you

Also, tracing photos really helps, one of my favourite drawing excercises to learn anatomy is using photos of naked women and draw over them where the muscles go, and how is everything sectioned.

Good luck on learning

Also, don't be discouraged, it's might be hard, but it's really good once you see a drawing you made and feel proud of it.

I think the best I've seen was an Udemy course on drawing, it was like 7 Dollars 2 years ago, by Scott Harris

Or you cant just try watching anatomy drawing tutorials, not because muh proportions or you needing to draw something realistic or else is shit, but because once you know the basics, you can twist that motherfucker and do stylized stuff that looks neat

I took 12-13 years to learnt how to draw properlly, i knew none of the above things, that's probably why, also, don't try to make something too realistic or stylized on your first drawings, first learn anatomy, or else you'll have a hard time, it's not impossible, but it can frustrate you

Also, tracing photos really helps, one of my favourite drawing excercises to learn anatomy is using photos of naked women and draw over them where the muscles go, and how is everything sectioned.

Good luck on learning

Also, don't be discouraged, it's might be hard, but it's really good once you see a drawing you made and feel proud of it.

Fuck 12-13 years is a lot. I will try searching if there is a way to access those course for free, no way I'm letting some fucker profit on my inceldom. Thanks for the tips, so basicly learing the anatomy is first step. I heard a guides that first say you should start with drawing circles and cubes and shit, but it didn't help me much and got bored quickly. Also how do you learn shedding? It comes naturally when you skilled enough or there is some trick?

Fuck 12-13 years is a lot. I will try searching if there is a way to access those course for free, no way I'm letting some fucker profit on my inceldom. Thanks for the tips, so basicly learing the anatomy is first step. I heard a guides that first say you should start with drawing circles and cubes and shit, but it didn't help me much and got bored quickly. Also how do you learn shedding? It comes naturally when you skilled enough or there is some trick?
Sorry for not answering, and, yeah it was a lot because I learned by copying and watching, not the fastest way , and shading?, I have problems with that, but I think that once you understand how lightning works it should be easy, or use 3d models like the ones in CLIP Studio, or easy poser, or have a lamp and a posing doll, if you're talking on how to do the shading, there are many ways, there's "hatching" that is with a fuckton of lines

Or softer ones, or more intense ones that give contrast
tumblr_inline_owthr5brhG1rrxdc5_1280.jpg

The first step really is doing squares, lines, dots and circles, but that's mostly so you can get comfortable with drawing, or if you really have never touched a pencil or brush and also to get good with your hand pulse.

It can be both really, some people just can do shading without prior training, most of us, don't, and more than "skilled" is as I said earlier, grasping the object in your mind, and its dimensions, or using references and/or models to help you with it, either way works.

Also each type of shading might be easier depending on were you are doing it, I think hatching is way easier on paper, but smooth shadows and blacker ones, are easier on digital.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7DseLvcpyY

There are a lot of tutorials on how to do so like that, it really depend on what you're trying to do.

Good luck with your goals

Doesn't make sense to me if any other person can have her. It's especially weird and cucked to me when somebody claims a character which ends up in OTP as a waifu. Like how the fuck does it work? How are you supposed to self insert when some tallfag prettyboy (aka basic male anime character) gets to interact with the object of your love while you rot in your basement?

I am gigachad I have my main waifus like Ryuuko and Misaka

and some pump n dump side chicks, sometimes I dont even know their names

orry for not answering, and, yeah it was a lot because I learned by copying and watching, not the fastest way , and shading?, I have problems with that, but I think that once you understand how lightning works it should be easy, or use 3d models like the ones in CLIP Studio, or easy poser, or have a lamp and a posing doll, if you're talking on how to do the shading, there are many ways, there's "hatching" that is with a fuckton of lines

Or softer ones, or more intense ones that give contrast
tumblr_inline_owthr5brhG1rrxdc5_1280.jpg

The first step really is doing squares, lines, dots and circles, but that's mostly so you can get comfortable with drawing, or if you really have never touched a pencil or brush and also to get good with your hand pulse.

It can be both really, some people just can do shading without prior training, most of us, don't, and more than "skilled" is as I said earlier, grasping the object in your mind, and its dimensions, or using references and/or models to help you with it, either way works.

Also each type of shading might be easier depending on were you are doing it, I think hatching is way easier on paper, but smooth shadows and blacker ones, are easier on digital.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7DseLvcpyY

There are a lot of tutorials on how to do so like that, it really depend on what you're trying to do.

Good luck with your goals

Thanks for answering and the effort. It will undoubtedly help me cope :feelsautistic:

Doesn't make sense to me if any other person can have her. It's especially weird and cucked to me when somebody claims a character which ends up in OTP as a waifu. Like how the fuck does it work? How are you supposed to self insert when some tallfag prettyboy (aka basic male anime character) gets to interact with the object of your love while you rot in your basement?
No fucking idea. Never been waifufag, so it's all new to me. I usually just think about her like i have oneitis. i don't care what other ppl say about her as she not real and it's mine imagination. it's probably just a phase for me, can't imagine feeling like that for very long.

Just fap normally to 2d foids. :bluepill: thoughts would only screw your brain.

How are you supposed to self insert when some tallfag prettyboy (aka basic male anime character) gets to interact with the object of your love while you rot in your basement?
You ignore the male.

Or, in my case, my waifu never actually got married (nor got together with anyone, really) in one particular timeline, so that's the version I imagine being with. :feelsjuice:

You ignore the male.

Or, in my case, my waifu never actually got married (nor got together with anyone, really) in one particular timeline, so that's the version I imagine being with. :feelsjuice:
Just ignore the man banging your wife theory.

It gives me a good cope :feelsbadman:[UWSL] if I didn’t have waifus I probably would’ve roped a long time ago[/UWSL]

Just fap normally to 2d foids. :bluepill: thoughts would only screw your brain.
Can't. I can't get horny a drawing.

It gives me a good cope :feelsbadman:[UWSL] if I didn’t have waifus I probably would’ve roped a long time ago[/UWSL]
It's weird feeling. I feel hopeful, yet sad. It definitevly gives me some comfort, but at the same it scratches wounds of never having a relationship.

They let you use internet during prison visits?
Bruh why are you senseless insulting the poor guy,in this forum aren't men supposed to help And uplift each other?you are kind of a hypocrite you know,you say foids have no empathy and go on to act. In the most selfish apathetic manner,showing no empathy for that poor guy yourself.
Just pointing that out.
Also if I'm being honest,you. Are so funny:lul:i was laughing while reading your replies,and felt bad,you have a good sense of humour:Dman,I feel sad for you,sucks to feel lonely,have you tried journaling?writing about how you feel about your thoughts,?it is extremely therapeutic.have you tried getting a pet?dogs can be cool,they are also good for your health,try learning something new,like cooking new recipes,baking stuff or read some good books,paint ,draw,exercise,eat healthy and maybe try volunteering for social stuff,like go to old age homes and give some company to those people.hope things get better for you,man

I was never into this waifu thing, although some of them look cute.

Bruh why are you senseless insulting the poor guy,in this forum aren't men supposed to help And uplift each other?you are kind of a hypocrite you know,you say foids have no empathy and go on to act. In the most selfish apathetic manner,showing no empathy for that poor guy yourself.
Just pointing that out.
Also if I'm being honest,you. Are so funny:lul:i was laughing while reading your replies,and felt bad,you have a good sense of humour:Dman,I feel sad for you,sucks to feel lonely,have you tried journaling?writing about how you feel about your thoughts,?it is extremely therapeutic.have you tried getting a pet?dogs can be cool,they are also good for your health,try learning something new,like cooking new recipes,baking stuff or read some good books,paint ,draw,exercise,eat healthy and maybe try volunteering for social stuff,like go to old age homes and give some company to those people.hope things get better for you,man
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The GrAYcels are getting more and more retareded and gay day by day. He started it, dumbfaggot. If you had a pair of working eyes with addition of functioning brain you would see that.

Joined Mar 14, 2022 Posts 11Online 2h 3m
:feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine lecturing somebody with that. You've seen shit and know shit, so shut the fuck up, grey.

The GrAYcels are getting more and more retareded and gay day by day. He started it, dumbfaggot. If you had a pair of working eyes with addition of functioning brain you would see that.

Imagine lecturing somebody with that. You've seen shit and know shit, so shut the fuck up, grey.
Fuck off,you faggot and how the hell was I being gay?go throw yourself out of the window,throw yourself into the dustbin being the garbage you are

Shit the fuck up you faggot,how the hell am i being gay?go throw yourself into the dustbin,you useless piece of trash,I was just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy ,fuck off.:lul:

Fuck off,you faggot and how the hell was I being gay?go throw yourself out of the window,throw yourself into the dustbin being the garbage you are

Shit the fuck up you faggot,how the hell am i being gay?go throw yourself into the dustbin,you useless piece of trash,I was just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy ,fuck off.:lul:
The problem is not him starting it,the problem is your lack of empathy, you dumbfuck

You must actually be a faggot if you're insult by that :lul:. Which diveristy program are you part of, that they sent you to incel forum :lul:?
The problem is not him starting it,the problem is your lack of empathy, you dumbfuck
AIDS has rotten your brain, he's a fakecel and bragger and deserve no empathy, you fucking senstive pussy. Go and suck his dick if you like him so much.

You must actually be a faggot if you're insult by that :lul:. Which diveristy program are you part of, that they sent you to incel forum :lul:?

AIDS has rotten your brain, he's a fakecel and bragger and deserve no empathy, you fucking senstive pussy. Go and suck his dick if you like him so much.

Its pointless trying to reason with you,i hope you rot in your moms basement and I am not gay

Its pointless trying to reason with you,i hope you rot in your moms basement and I am not gay
Cry more dumbfaggot, you can't even use quote feature correctly :lul::lul:. You came to my thread to insult me and then you play a victim, you either are really dumb and gay or another IT-troon inflitrator.

Fuck off,its pointless trying to reason with a fool

Btw i am new to this forum actuallh,sl what does graycel mean?ive heard this word being thrown around so many times

Fuck off,its pointless trying to reason with a fool
Then gtfo from here and don't respond to me, sensitive bitch.

Btw i am new to this forum actuallh,sl what does graycel mean?ive heard this word being thrown around so many times
:lul::lul:
You don't get to spit on somebody's face and then ask the same person for help. Eat a dick, you've should think before writing something.

You are the one who's fucking sensitive,getting so triggered over something something trival, what a useless life you have,go fuck yourself you faggot and stop accusing me of being an infiltrator ,if I were a normie ,I would never sign up in this forum filled with low iq faggots like you,

You are the one who's fucking sensitive :feels:,getting so triggered over something something trival :feels:, what a useless life you have :feels:,go fuck yourself you faggot and stop accusing me of being an infiltrator:feels: ,if I were a normie ,I would never sign up in this forum filled with low iq faggots like you, :feels:
Cry more :feelshaha:, it's really funny watching you having meltdown.