Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easily faling in love with fictional characters

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Real life women are irredeemable and have no real value beside sex. Love doesn't exist and women aren't capble of it.
That's why probably as a substitute for my non-existant romantic life, my brain is more susceptible for falling for fictional women.
I fucking hate this feeling :feelsseriously:. It makes me feel blue and dependent.

Real life women are irredeemable and have no real value beside sex.
Facts
Love doesn't exist and women aren't capble of it.
Big facts
my brain is more susceptible for falling for fictional women.
Can relate ,when i played Far Cry 5 i was attracted to that toilet villain,the same when i played The outer worlds,i was attracted to that toilet Parvati or whatever her fucking name was.
I fucking hate this feeling
Can't escape it,that's how we were hardwired by nature.

Can relate ,when i played Far Cry 5 i was attracted to that toilet villain,the same when i played The outer worlds,i was attracted to that toilet Parvati or whatever her fucking name was.
I was reminiscing about my younger days before the blackpill and I remembered watching anime Ghost in the shell (this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995_film), not that gay live-action) and I tried to remember the name of lead character name (major Mokoto Kusanagi). I really like the way she looks in the movie, but the things I've read about her on jewpedia (lesbian sex and all other shit) left sour taste in my mouth, her other potrayls don't really resemble her form the film, despite all of this i can't stop thinking about her. I hate it :feelsUnreal:.

Can't escape it,that's how we were hardwired by nature.
it's sick that even our minds can't let us cope in peace.

I remembered watching anime Ghost in the shell (this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(1995_film)
Thanks for the recommendation,i'll check it out when i have the time,the plot sounds interesting.

''The Puppet Master explains to Kusanagi that he was created by Section 6. While wandering various networks, he became sentient and began to contemplate his existence. Deciding the essence of life is reproduction and mortality, he wants to exist within a physical brain that will eventually die. As he could not escape Section 6's network, he had to download himself into a cybernetic body''

Have you seen Dark City? That movie has a very interesting theme.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgYAjhtr1Rw

it's sick that even our minds can't let us cope in peace.
Nature is really cruel,unfortunately we will continue to suffer until we die,you can't reprogram your brain.

Last edited:
The film has this really moody and dream-like atmosphere, which makes it really comfy. Recommend watching it with english subs to enhance this feeling (also Kusanagi voice sounds better in japanses VA). I also tried watching Stand Alone Complex, but after few clips i've decided agianst it as I didn't like the portrayal of the major.
Have you seen Dark City? That movie has a very interesting theme.
I was planning to watch it, but I'm on the fence with this one as I tend to avoid films with romance subplots, but move seems really interesting

Last edited:
i would like to be IZAYA OR HAZAMA , and just use people

since i got looks halo everyone or well most woman would love me regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back